Tour that I didn't know of? Thanks Justin

Hey don't be mad i'm sorry i havent updated. *covers eyes* sorry,sorry,sorry I just had a lot going on this weekend but everything is good now. okay so I had writers block for like 2 days but now I have new ideas so yay! okay so there's gonna be some drama in this chapter and you might learn a little bit about everyone..on with the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*recap*

I saw all the boys congratulating Isabel and Niall on the phone excitedly as he rushed over to me. "You'll never guess who's on the phone?"

*new chapter*

"Niall, calm down what's happening you sound like Nandos just gave you a lifetime supply of their food!" I laughed as he looked like a little chipmunk. "Uhuh yeah she's right here,do you want to talk to her?" Niall said into the phone then looked at me then the boys judging to give me the phone or not. "Who is it?" I asked as he just kept thinking,he never responded so I decided to snatch the phone and run. "HEY GIVE IT BACK!" Niall yelled as he ran after me, I hid behind a wall and saw he ran right past me.

Phone Convo M-Me ?-Stranger

M-Hello?

?-Is this Erika?

M- Depends on who needs to know? becuase if your a rapist...my name is Jane

?- Hahaha your funny, My name is Justin

M-Do you know how many Justins I know? I even know Starbucks Justin! are you him becuase if you are I want more free cake pops!

?- Hahaha I'm Justin Bieber.

HOLY.SHIT! IM SPEAKING TO THE JUSTIN BIEBER IS LIFE GOOD OR WHAT! WAIT what if it's a prank from one of the guys hmmmm....

M- Prove it..

?- "Just a fraction of your love fills the air,And I fall in love with you All over again, oh,You're the light that feeds the sun In my world, I'd face a thousand years of pain for my girl"

M- Nope, you can be one of the boys..

?- I knew you would think that look at the caller ID

I looked at the phone and saw Justin's name, NO,NO,NO this is is too real to believe and I've done this prank before where you change the caller ID to someone else.

M- Niall probably changed the caller ID..

?- I like you.. your determined and im guessing your a prankster

M- I try my best

I heard a ring come from his line as I looked at the phone *Justin Bieber Wants To Video Call* OH.MY.GOODNESS! I MIGHT SEE THE SEXY BEAST HIMSELF! I pressed accept. Then his face appeared on the phone, and 5 boys appeared in front of me.

J- Hey Erika, Believe me now?

M- Oh.my.God It really is you!

J- So I heard you were a Belieber and Niall sent that video of you dancing with that crew and I just had to speak to you since you were absoulutely gorgeous and your dancing...AMAZING!

I blushed as I hid my face, The boys got protective especially Louis and showed themselves to the screen to show that they were there. His face went from a flirty smile to a normal professional one as i pouted a little.

Z-Justin, I see you met my SISTER Erika

He sayed empazizing the sister part as all the boys nodded, as i gave him a sorry smile