Not The American Average

Request from GeEky379

Request:

A one shot between Ben Bruce and Danny Worsnop from the band Asking Alexandria

**Warning-contains a lemon**

Not The American Average

Danny's POV

To say that my attraction toward Ben was just brotherly would be a total lie. In reality, all I wanted to do was snog him senseless and then ravage his body for all it's worth. Of course that couldn't happen though. Ben looked at me as nothing more than a brother. Of course I'm not gonna let that stay that way though.

You see, I've had this magnificent plan in mind for oh, let's say, a few months now. What's the plan you ask? Well, it's simple. We are playing in our home town known as York, in the UK, tonight and I plan on admitting how I feel about him onstage. Now, he may take it bad or he may take it good. I guess we'll see how it turns out.

"Hellooo...earth to Danny!!" I snap out of it at the sound of Ben's voice and come back to see his face like an inch from mine. I let out a very girly sounding shriek and growl at him.

"What the heck dude?! Face space would be nice!" I sit up from my position on the couch in the tour bus and playfully plush his shoulder. He laughs and shrugs his shoulders.

"I wouldn't be up in your face if you would have been paying attention. I've been trying to get your attention for the past five minutes man! What's your deal?"

I shake my head. This is what happens when I go into fantasy land.

"Sorry man. Was just thinking is all."

"Oh. What about?" He plops down next to me, successfully making my heart beat speed up a lot more.

"Nothing important mate. Don't worry about it."

"Alright. If you say so." He takes a look at me and I know instantly that he is trying to figure out what's going on with me. Him looking at me like this just makes me want to kiss him that much more. Those plush, pink lips of his. Oh, how much I want to do to this boy.

Coming to, I look down to suddenly see that Ben's fallen asleep with his head on my shoulder. Well I guess that explains why I felt tingles everywhere. With a sigh, I lean my head against his and fall asleep feeling more alive than ever.

...................

"Dudes, up, now! We have to go get ready!" my eyes flash open real flash at the sound of a voice. I look up to see our other mates in the laughing and carrying on.

"Next time, don't fucking yell. Insides voices you arses!" I can help but laugh when Ben's voice comes into play beside me as he sits up and stretches.

They all roll their eyes. "Whatever. Just get up and into your dressing rooms before we get yelled at." I nod and proceed to stand up, pulling Ben with me.

When I go to let go though, he pulls me back to him and looks around the room real quick. I give him a weird look.

"What's wrong?" He looks at me and I could have sworn that he was going to break down any second. Huh, that's weird.

"Nevermind. It's nothing. Can we talk after the show though? I have something I need to tell you." I nod almost instantly and he smiles. There's the Ben that I know.

"Of course."

"Thanks man." I grin and drag him out of the bus with me.

40 minutes later, we are all ready to go. Guitar in hand, Ben stands next to me with a huge smile on his face. I'm pretty sure mine looks the same though. Playing in our home town always feel great! I haven't Ben this pumped in forever.