3-Me Sonya and the Chirp

Hello! @JaydenBF here, and I would just like to preface this part of the story because it will be a bit different from the other authors working on this project because I will be taking the view of Harriet. this is mainly due to the fact that there are two people working on Rachel (@escapetheworld_12345 and @baby_bluebird) and me, being the only 'HE' (HaHa!) thought maybe I should take a different character. Well thats all I have to say! Enjoy;

The girl was as pretty as they get when you come to the glade, too bad there were no boys here to have fall all over her in the glade, because look's will get you just south of nowhere here. as the girls that surounded Rahcel departed, I pulled Sonya aside to talk to her.

"So am I giving her the tour, or are you?" I said. and I got closer to her ear and whispered, "by that I mean are you up for a changing supervision?"

"I'll take care of the Changing," she said, "you can have the chirp." she smiled at me and then walked away, her ginger hair flipping as she turned away. I turned around to see a teriffied chirp, but surpisingly she wasn't blubbering like most of the chirps that came into the Glade.

"I am surprised, chirp. usually us Glade girls are blubbering away, but you seem to be perfectly fine with the situation you are in." I said.

"Why should I trust you?" Rachel spat. I could feel my anger build inside me build, and it occured to me that I didnt like this girl.

"Slim it skip!" I exploded,"Who in the glade do you think you are?!" I yelled, then seeing her scared, pitiful face I realized this is probably her just being defensive for herself in this new place and I decided to lighten up on her. "Listen closely, chirp, you're the new one here, not me. I've been here since day one and I've been leading this group with Sonya everyday since. so, I'm gonna show you your room so you can rest up nice and snug, and then Sonya's gonna show you the mix and match of jobs that take place here in the Glade that keep it running, and hopefuly if you're a good skip you will be placed in a good job. If not, you'll be on the goop-troop." I laughed at the thought of the chirp on the goop-troop, cleaning up the restroom's daily.

"I'm... I'm sorry for snapping at you." she said with difficulty. I smiled at her.

"Good, follow me to your room and we'll get you on your way. Food is served just before the closing of the walls each day, so just ask your room mate to help you get there." I said, my attitude much lighter, but still in a commanding way so she dosn't get any idea's.

We walked to the rooms, where the old chirp's half empty bunk bed was. when we walked in we saw Elizah laying on her bed, obviously still recovering from her slip up in the Maze, where she barely escaped from being stung by a griever, and in the process spaining her ankle and barely escaping the Maze alive. And to think, she was one of the lucky Runners. I shuddered at the thought of what happened to Cassie the night she got caught in the Maze and never came out. I thought of her bloody mangled body on the stone floor. we came to a stop at a bunk where Marleys bunk bed was located.

"You will be bunking with Marley, she will help you to get to the meals tonight and tommorow. Sonya will meet you at tommorow's meal, so just stay there for her to come pick you up." I said. "I'll see you around, chirp." I smiled at her, and she gave a half smile back and layed down in her bunk. Well, time for me to go see how Sonya is doing with Beth. I began to walk away, dreading to see how Beth's changing is going along, dreading to see her slimey green skin as she wail's and flails her arms. But eh, it's Beth, and if anyone can make it through the changing it's her. And me and Sonya have a deal that we either have the next chirp tour or the Changing duty, but I dont think I can't stand the skip. And saying you would rather see your friend go through radical pain than be with a certain person, is saying alot about Rachel.