♡ chapter 22 ;

"I don't smell the air of sex," Jeonghan sniffs, raising an eyebrow before turning his head back to the members behind him, who were still entering the dorm through the single door. "Does anyone see those two children around?"

"Can you look around first before opening your mouth?" Jihoon rolls his eyes, and Jeonghan just shrugs when he saw the two sleeping on the couch together. "Besides, Jisoo isn't a child. He's literally the same age as you."

"So what? Someone younger than me is automatically a child, even if they're born just a day after me!" Jeonghan proclaims, arms crossed on his chest proudly.

"Stop arguing," Seungcheol butts in, closing the door behind him as he was the last to enter. "You'll disturb the children, see?"

All eyes were on the couch. Seungkwan squirmed, opening his eyes slowly as if to blink. Realizing the situation he was in, he abruptly sits up and gently removed Jisoo's arms wrapped around him as to not cause discomfort to the other. Standing now on the floor, he greets the members that just came home from a long day.

"Uh, hi," he hesitantly speaks, wondering why everyone was practically looking at him. On the couch. At Jisoo. "Is something wrong?"

"Did you fuck or not?" Minghao questions, breaking the awkward atmosphere. Honestly, he just can't stand the invisible wall that blocked the members from each other, and when their friendly relationship came crashing down because of one, single deal.

"No." Seungkwan simply replies, and boy he wasn't lying. The members seemed to know it too; Seungkwan is a bad liar. If he's lying, he's lying. If he's telling the truth, he's telling the truth. "I'm being honest, we didn't do the filthy thing."

"We can tell," says Mingyu, helping Junhui place the grocery bags on the dining table. "But why is that?"

"I just didn't have the guts to." Seungkwan sighs.

Wonwoo scoffs. "You're so pure."

"Well, thanks I guess. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to my dorm room and give Hansol the free ticket to do anything with Jisoo hyung for the rest of the night."

"Shockers, you're still the nicest friend ever," Chan comments, munching on a chocolate bar, "only to Hansol hyung."

"Do whatever you want, dinner will be ready in an hour." Mingyu reminds, now setting down the slicing board on the counter to proceed onto mincing some ingredients.

"Thank you. Until later then," Seungkwan heads toward his own dorm room, slamming the door then locking it.

"What's with him?" Jeonghan groaned, collapsing on the other couch opposite to where Jisoo was still asleep on. "He sounds like some spoiled teenager going through puberty."

"And the worse is you're just like that," Junhui pipes up, walking out the kitchen with hands soaked wet, probably from washing the fresh vegetables. "You're much older, yet you act like a horny grandpa."

A pillow was thrown at his direction, and being a dancer with fast reflexes, he dodges it, laughing at a glaring Jeonghan.

How fun.

. . .

Dinner has ended, everyone's minding their own businesses and Hansol is in his own room with Jisoo on his bed, playing games on his phone.

Hansol is playing his PS4, busy fumbling with the controller. That is, till he heard storming footsteps and turned around to see Jisoo jolting out of bed, threw his phone away and ran to Hansol's bathroom.

Hansol went to check on his hyung, hearing the puking sounds get clearer and clearer by the seconds he went closer and closer.

Jisoo is vomiting.

His Jisoo hyung is vomiting. His dinner! The precious savory meal Mingyu had cooked for the whole team! What a waste.

"Hyung?" Hansol's hand rests by the door frame, leaning to see Jisoo flushing the toilet. "Are you okay, hyung? What's wrong?"

Jisoo takes a deep breath as he stood by the sinks to clean his dirtied chin. "I really feel uneasy," he murmurs, "headache, stomach cramps, numb limbs. Feels like I'm being told to not move too much. I think I'm just stressed from all the work."

It took Hansol seconds to register the other's words. Hansol gasps to himself but only discreetly, thankful that Jisoo didn't notice his horror since his focus was still on the mirror, face soaked wet.

"Hyung, I advise you go to sleep." Hansol urges, Jisoo now about to walk out of the bathroom and switched the lights off.

Jisoo weakly laughs, as if all the burdens of earth were all weighted on his shoulder and he was only forcing a smile through. Hansol understood; his body was weak. He can't just laugh wholeheartedly.

Hansol was Jisoo's support throughout the very short walk from the bathroom to Hansol's bed, the younger earning a low 'thank you' from Jisoo. After wrapping him with the soft duvet covers and putting him to sleep, Hansol walked over to the other side of the room to turn off his paused game and put away his game console.

He exits his own room, closing the door gently behind him as to not cause a loud noise at this time of night. Looking around the living room and kitchen, no one seemed to be around, considering that it's almost quarter past 10 and half of the members were early sleepers. Hansol strides in the dining room to get a glass of milk, only to discover someone's presence.

Someone's presence he actually needed.

"Kwan?"

Said male turned around from his late night routine of applying organic oil to his face, and Hansol had to hold back a boisterous laugh at his humorous face covered with honey-colored substance mixed with some cucumber slices. How laughable.

"Oh, hello there Sol." greets Seungkwan, returning his attention back to stirring his second mixture of important skin care placed on a mixing bowl he probably got from one of the top cupboards.

Hansol proceeds to scurry to the refrigerator, and while doing so, he speaks. "Kwan, I have a question."

"Sol, I may or may not have an answer." Seungkwan retorts. "So go ahead, ask whatever you want."

Hansol reaches out to the carton of fresh cow milk as soon as he opened the appliance, closing it right after with his foot while getting a drinking glass from the cabinet.

"I-Is Shua hyung sick or something?" Hansol didn't fail to notice Seungkwan tense. "I mean, um, is there something going on with him that I don't know? He was─"

"Vomiting? Well damn, he puked one of Mingyu hyung's best meals, poor thing." He sadly cooes. "Well, uh, um Hansol, I'm sorry, but that was the reason I didn't feel like doing the you-know-what with him so we just spent the day cuddling and nothing else."

"Kwan," Hansol sharply whispers, voice just audible enough for the elder to hear. "Do you have something else in mind that I must be thinking of?"

"If you're thinking about 'oh my god, Shua hyung must be pregnant and is undergoing terrible symptoms', then perhaps yes." Seungkwan shots Hansol an ironic softening glare, but that didn't last long as Seungkwan panicked; he almost knocked out his own homemade product of skin care and his eyes frantically travelled everywhere before trying to calm himself down and looked at Hansol. "Be quiet, okay? As soon as I discovered his suspected condition of bearing a child, I thought it was better to say nothing about it and keep it to myself. But now you know, Sol, please don't tell the hyungs and Chan. We're in a phase of before comeback, matters will turn worse if they find out. Besides, we still don't know who's the real father of the child. For now, we should take care of Shua hyung; both him and the baby."

Hansol straightens his lips.

"Okay."

. . .

school is starting on monday 💀💀💀 soMEONE HOLD ME AND MY SANITY-