♡ prologue ;

"Bye! Let's see each other again some times!" Seventeen waved to their fans in Japan as they say goodbye.

They had their tour in Japan for two days, and these two days were up. It was day 2 today, and it was about to end.

"Bye!!!" Shouted crazy fans on the audiences. Seventeen gave them their brightest smiles to prove to the Japanese carats how much they enjoyed and had fun.

Pink and blue confetti were falling, and Seventeen were now exhausted. They were told by their manager from the backstage to already come down the stage, as the concert is already over.

"Bye!" Seventeen took their last goodbye to Japanese carats and bowed to them. The carats' deafening screams spreaded through the whole stadium, and with that, Seventeen went back stage, ending the concert.

They decided to stay on the hotel another overnight so they would be able to rest before they go back to Seoul. Take note, Wonwoo was Joshua's roommate for these whole time they stayed here in Japan.

The hyung line also known as 95 liner went out to buy foods and souvenirs to share with their dongsaengs, while the younger ones stayed in the hotel and gathered in the living room.

Since they were bored, they decided to play a game. And the game turned out to be truth or dare.

Everyone chose truth, and they were all asked the same question all over and over:

"Who do you like the most in the group?"

And they all answered the same answer all at once.

"Hong Jisoo."

'I know we all like that hyung. No, more than that, we all love him.'