♡chapter 1 ;

The younger ones were still on the hotel, waiting for their three oldest hyungs from the mart who went to buy souvenirs and Japanese foods just near the hotel they were staying on. And while they waited, they talked about their most beloved hyung.

"Seriously to be honest, he is too handsome and had too much charms, so that's why I have special feelings towards him." Mingyu confessed.

"Same bro, same," says Wonwoo, who was just sitted beside Mingyu as he gave him a pat on the back.

"He is sometimes charismatic though," Soonyoung butted in.

"He's an angel fallen from heaven," DK commented.

"He has a kind and caring heart, everyone. So all of us has a special place on his heart. I mean, who wouldn't?" Seungkwan sassed.

Woozi sighed. "No, we mean more than that."

"He likes us all," Minghao simply stated.

"Like is very different from love. They have a big difference." Jun quoted.

"I guess we should just take turns on being with him. Like you get to spend time with him, date him, be with him at all times," Vernon tried giving some things they could do with their hyung alone.

"Or we can even fuck him like so freaking good," Dino carelessly stated. "That'll be heaven."

"Language, maknae, language," Seungkwan warned.

"Am I not a grown up yet?" Dino argued.

"You're still too young. Live your life first."

Dino rolled his eyes. "I'm living my life."

"So who gets to spend time with him first?" Wonwoo changed the topic. Everyone except Dino and Seungkwan thanked Wonwoo mentally for changing the topic therefore Seungkwan and Dino's argument, or else their argument would never stop.

"Let's start from oldest to youngest. Let's do it by age order." Hoshi suggested.

"Aww, then I'll be last." Dino pouted.

"You deserve it, son of a bitch." Wonwoo smirked.

"Well, you are too." Dino answered back.

"That's it, we should," Woozi agreed to Hoshi's suggestion.

"We'll just tell S.Coups hyung and Jeonghannie hyung when they get back," Dokyeom said.

"Everyone, you can spend time with him for only one day. We need to take turns. You can do whatever you want with him, and you can even sex. As long as the sounds aren't too loud as annoying and as long as you have a room and not in some member's room and especially bed." Mingyu explained. "And no one should explain this to Jisoo hyung. He shouldn't know anything about this."

"We should follow rules," Vernon stated.

"Yeah we should," Minghao replied.

"Everyone, anyone who doesn't follow rules will get a punishment and no turning back." DK said.

"And what might be the punishment be?" Dino began to get curious and anxious both at the same time.

Wonwoo smirked. "Survive being trapped at the storage room for 2 hours."

"Is that even a punishment? Seems easy to me. I can just play everything that is in the room—" Dino was opposing Wonwoo's idea because he thought it was too easy and was being the bratty maknae he is, when Mingyu interrupted him.

"Listen little fellow, you'll have your hands cuffed on the wall of the room, you'll not be able to eat and move for two hours. Plus, it's winter season, so if you stay there, it would be very cold inside. And you won't have sweaters, coats, and jackets with you, and you'll not wear them."

"That's right, we'll be very strict with each other," Hoshi stated.

"That's it then, it's all settled." Woozi said.

"When can we start?" asked Vernon. 

"Let's go back to Seoul first. What time will we leave for tomorrow anyway?" asked Jun.

"Around 3 in the afternoon?" Minghao answered, not being so sure.

"Any of us can spend time with him before we leave for Seoul." Dokyeom said.

"Let's just not get into shit and fuck up." Vernon said simply.