♡chapter 8 ;

It was already around 11 at night when Jeonghan woke up, finding himself all cuddled up with Jisoo on his own bed in his and Seungcheol's shared room. He sat up and felt his throat longing for cold water to drink, signaling that the male is thirsty.

He got off the bed trying not to wake the younger up, and made his way to the kitchen, even though he is still half-asleep from his deep sleep while cuddling sweetly with the person he truly loved. Not to mention he was too happy to do it with him, and after, sleep with him not only on the same room, but also on the very same bed which was his.

He was too deep on his train of thoughts that he didn't notice the rest of the members standing on the entrance of the door, meaning they had just arrived from their dinner and late night hangout. When Jeonghan happened to pass by them, the members noticed that Jeonghan didn't notice them at all, so the youngest Chan called out to him, getting his attention.

"Um, Jeonghannie hyung?"

The said male turned to them, only to find all pair of eyes staring at him.

"What?" The male questioned.

"Are you okay? You look like you're feeling down," DK looked at him.

Jeonghan lightly chuckled. "Ah, it's because I just woke up from my deep sleep. There's nothing to worry about kids, okay?"

There's something to worry about, all members thought at the same time.

"All I need is a glass of water, that's all," Jeonghan continued. "That's why I was suppose to go to the kitchen to get a drink to satisfy my thirst when I was greeted by you guys."

The 11 members just eyed him.

"Well, I'm thirsty, I'm gonna head to the kitchen now." With that, Jeonghan sashayed to the kitchen, leaving the rest of the members dumbfounded on their own train of thoughts.

"Something's suspicous," Wonwoo mumbled.

"Did they...?" Seungkwan was curious.

"Whatever," Seungcheol rolled his eyes. "Let's just not mind them."

. . .

It was already around half past 11, and everyone in the dorm was already asleep. Well, that is, except for Seungcheol.

In Seungcheol and Jeonghan's shared dorm room, Jeonghan was asleep with Jisoo on the same bed, both cuddled up on each other's sweet hug while both were deep in their beauty sleep. Meanwhile with Seungcheol, like I said he was still awake. Wide awake, that is.

The lamp on the night table beside Seungcheol's bed was still open, and it was the only light litting up the room along with the bright light of the moon, and it was the only light open on the whole dorm.

Seungcheol was still wide awake, but that doesn't mean he's doing nothing but stare at the room's wide ceiling with wide eyes.

Right now, Seungcheol was sitting on his 'so-called luxurious' bed, him holding his hands. He was wearing his headphones which was plugged in to his phone. Most of you will say, "Oh so he's just listening to music," but that's not it.

Seungcheol's eyes were glued to the screen of his phone, to the point that what he is looking at or watching is either attracting him or interesting him.

Frankly speaking, the leader of the group Seventeen is watching a sex tape right now on his phone while sitting on his own bed late at night while everyone else is asleep. And that sex tape was Jeonghan and Jisoo fucking each other on bed on their shared room earlier while the members were out eating for dinner.

Seungcheol, with the help of his perfectly placed secret camera on the very corner of the room (where no one could possibly notice its presence there), had managed to record the two younger boys get fucked up by each other's cocks and see their glorious, naked bodies. Seungcheol gladly-mentally thanks his secret camera that his plan was all along was a complete success; and that is to record the two boys get horny as fuck and immediately fuck each other on bed.

Seungcheol had watched everything, from the kiss in the living room until to the moment the two boys cleaned theirselves and Jeonghan's bed and then collapsed on Jeonghan's bed, leading to deep sleep possessing the males while they really did cuddled up with each other. And he doesn't care if he is the third wheel in the disvirgined room.

Maybe Jeonghan did it on purpose, revenging as he was the third wheel last night.

Seungcheol, being the smartass leader he is, actually have a river of thoughts flowing through his mind. Jisoo lose his fucking virginity to Seungcheol. Being fucked up by Jeonghan, Jisoo didn't have in mind that he was being fucked up by not the same guy who he lose his damn virginity to, but a different guy he's close with. Jisoo didn't mind at all being fucked by different guys; with that being thought about, Seungcheol thinks they'll just have to share Jisoo and love him at the same time and same limit, with both much gentle care and pleasure.

Seungcheol also thinks he was lucky to be the oldest hyung of the group despite having a hard time to look after 12 younger boys and kinda babysit them all the time. Because he is the one who Jisoo lose his virginity to, and he was the ever first boy to whom Jisoo gets fucked up in his whole 22 years of life, Seungcheol is a lucky guy out of all 13 members. Or maybe he was the lucky guy in the whole universe.

Seungcheol, wearing his headphones, heard everything. Their dirty talks, their pleasurable gruntings and moans (which turned him on and wanted to fuck the innocent boy again, but that was off the deal), the dirty sounds that rang on the whole room; he really heard it all.

For the first time in forever, this was the first time Seungcheol had seen Jeonghan act like this.

. . .

It's Jun's day. Yes, Wen Junhui of Seventeen, the Chinese king, everyone¡¡!! Wonder how will his day go well? His day with the gentleman of the group, that is.

. . .

Yoyoyoyoyo

I'm back from the depths of hell

Lol
BTW hope you guys enjoyed the chappie even though it's only full of narrations xD

Don't forget to follow, vote and comment!

Bye, and thanks for the 500+ reads! I love you guys