♡chapter 13 ;

"What?" Wonwoo said to himself in disbelief.

"Okay, we'll get it," Seungcheol said, before rushing out of the company's building along with Jisoo.

Jihoon had just commanded them to get him his guitar, which the short male left at the dorm. He was going to use it for their recording session. It was supposed to be Wonwoo's day but thanks to Jihoon for ruining it after just asking Seungcheol to get his guitar with Joshua accompanying him. But somehow Wonwoo understands anyway; since the members were getting busier and busier these days because of the leaders' tough settled-up schedule, they forget whose day is it.

"Leader, can I go along with you too?" Wonwoo asked Seungcheol.

Seungcheol frowned internally, he probably thought of cheating and breaking the rules of the deal by making this day his. But nonetheless, he agreed anyway.

"Sure," The leader nodded.

Once the three got in the car(they chose to take the company's car instead since they're too tired to walk all the way to the dorm), they all sat on the back, which was the passenger's seat. It was expectable that the church boy was sitting between the two rappers.

Wonwoo was the last one to get in. So to be exact, Seungcheol was by the window, Jisoo was beside him, and Wonwoo was by the door.

Wonwoo frowned; he actually thought Seungcheol would be beside the driver, sitting beside him.

Seungcheol noticed him, and smirked to himself. He probably thought and knew Wonwoo would do such things to Jisoo, like touching his clothed crotch, doing too much skinships and the like. Everyone knows Wonwoo would do those, since he's a possessive guy.

The journey back to the dorm didn't take too long. Seungcheol got out of the car and left the two members alone, as even the staff got out too and headed to the nearby convenience store to buy something.

And Wonwoo knew his next move.

He quickly grabbed Jisoo by the wrist and made him lie on the car's passenger's seats as Wonwoo hovered over him. Jisoo had his eyes widened the moment it happened, not even believing that it was actually happening.

"Wha-" the elder was stopped with sweet but lustful, dominant and smooth lips which were of course Wonwoo's.

"Would you stay silent for awhile?" Spoke Wonwoo's deep voice.

Jisoo knew what will happen next, probably another sex, he thought to himself.

He actually didn't know what Wonwoo meant by 'stay silent for while'. Did he mean not to moan or gasp? Because if yes, Jisoo will then force himself to not do so, or did the younger meant by not speaking a word?

Speaking of which, Jisoo was unaware that the younger had unzipped his pants as he leaned in on to Jisoo's neck and started sucking and kissing his smooth skin, leaving butterfly kisses, fresh hickeys and purple marks behind (Soonyoung's might have gotten away easily already). In return, Wonwoo got chocked moans (since Jisoo's throat was dry, again) and more gasps that followed after, which turned him on. A large bulge grew on his own tight jeans.

"Fuck," Wonwoo muttered. Even the seductive sight before him turned him on harder.

Wonwoo leaned in again and claimed his hyung's lips again. A deep kiss. And either was so happy with the momentum they were experiencing by now.

Wonwoo was so glad he had claimed Jisoo too.

Wonwoo leaned back, leaving Jisoo's lips. The older tried to pull him back for another kiss, probably, but Wonwoo was stronger and forced himself to get out of his grip and start on a new job.