♡chapter 2 ;

3rd Person's POV
It was already morning on the hotel, and sunlight was beaming on every room's windows. Joshua's roommate, who was Wonwoo, was still sound asleep. Joshua was now awake, being the morning person of the group.

"Wonwoo yah," Joshua called out, trying to wake up Wonwoo. "Wonwoo yah, wake up." But Wonwoo wouldn't get out of bed and his eyes wouldn't open wide. Guess he was too tired  from their concert yesterday. Joshua just sighed.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan had been told already what the younger ones talked about yesterday. Seungcheol was satisfied because he got to do everything with Joshua as the first member to do so. He thought he was really a lucky man to be the oldest hyung of the group, aside from struggling to be taking care of the younger members.

On another room which was Jeonghan and Dino's room, Jeonghan was still lying on bed still sound asleep, while Dino, the youngest member, had already prepared everything for himself. Dino had already taken a nice, fresh, soothing bath, prepared and organized his things into his carrier, had already been neat in his clothes, had make up on already covering his bare face, had already brushed his teeth, and his bed already is neat and clean which means it was well organized already.

"Jeonghannie hyung, please wake up," This was actually the first time in the morning that Dino tried to wake up the angel because he wanted to be prepared first before someone could even do so. 

Jeonghan's eyes opened after hearing the maknae's morning voice, Jeonghan sat up and looked at Chan.

"Eyy seriously Dino, why didn't you wake me up earlier?" Jeonghan spoke.

"I wanted to be first to be prepared. Besides, even if I try to wake you up, you wouldn't even do so. Take responsibility, hyung," Dino said, drying his hair with the hairdryer by the dresser.

"Dino, whose baby are you?" Jeonghan asked for the 9th time they were in Japan. 

"Aish hyung, you're making me say it again," Dino sighed, about to be annoyed.

"I'll take Jisoo," Jeonghan said, scaring the hell out of Dino's heart.

"No hyung! We'll have to take turns!" Dino exclaimed.

"Say the answer or else I'll really take Jisoo and not share with you guys,"

"Ah fuck," Dino cursed. "Jeonghannie hyung's baby." Dino gave up.

"Good boy." Jeonghan grinned.

After everyone had already prepared and fixed their things, they already left the hotel with their stuffs and belongings. Their stop was on the souvenir shop. They were separated by 3 cars, by units. Lucky vocal team though, they always get to be with Joshua almost all the time.

Inside vocal team's car, they were trying to do a high note battle. In every high vocal they do, Jisoo would laugh. That charming, attractive laugh. Everyone is addicted to it. Who wouldn't?

"Hyung, don't you want to try too?" Seungkwan asked.

 "Sorry no thanks, my throat is dry." Jisoo answered.

A few minutes later, they finally reached the souvenir shop of japan. The group members were together again after being separated by three cars by units.

Seungcheol immediately went beside Joshua and held his hand. Joshua looked at him with those charming eyes that could make anyone fall in love with him, and just smiled. How charming, for real. 

Inside the souvenir shop, they looked for nice souvenirs they could bring home at Seoul.

Seungcheol bought everything Joshua wanted, not caring if it is cheap or expensive. Joshua was touched and happy of course, for one of his 95 liner friend is being like a boyfriend material for him, but he was worried that Seungcheol might suddenly go bankrupt.

"Coups, you might go bankrupt, and I don't want that to happen." 

"No way would I go bankrupt. I can buy anything just for you." S.Coups winked at him. "And if I did, I wouldn't blame you. I would just ask from my father." He added. Jisoo chuckled.

Joshua bought Jeonghan an angel key chain and Dino a dinosaur key chain. They were both touched, but remember, they're still rivals with each other and would do anything just to make Jisoo their property.

"Next stop, the restaurant," one of the managers said.

Then they arrived there. They found a table with chairs for approximately 15 people to sit on which was by the window, and has a nice view.

Seungcheol took the seat beside Joshua before the other members can do so. Seungcheol smirked as he noticed some of the member's rude stares.

The dongsaeng line (From Dokyeom to Dino the maknae) went to order the food on the counter while the hyung line stayed waiting on the table after the dongsaeng line lose on a rock-paper-scissor game that had the oldest and youngest member which was Seungcheol and Dino battle each other to decide who will order food for the team who wins.

While they wait, Jeonghan was talking to Joshua about random things. After awhile, Jeonghan found him talking to the other members which was Jihoon, Soonyoung, Junhui, and Wonwoo, while Seungcheol and Joshua just looked at each other.

"Jisoo," Seungcheol called.

"What?"

"Who do you love most in our group?" Seungcheol suddenly asked.

Exactly no one from the group seemed to listen and heard what he had said.

"All of you. Why?" Joshua simply answered.

"Let's do something when we go back to South Korea."

Joshua seemed not to care at all. He didn't know anything that the members was planning about that involved him mainly, because he was the target of every member.

The dongsaeng line came back with trays with mouth watering Japanese foods on their hands.

Seungkwan gave Jisoo a cold drink. Joshua simply accepted it and mumbled a "thanks." Jisoo looked at Seungkwan again, and asked him.

"Why did you buy me?"

Seungkwan looked back at him.

"Hyung, earlier on the van, you said that your throat was dry." Joshua smiled. That smile which made every members' eyes on it.

After eating their heavy breakfast, they immediately headed to the airport. Seungcheol looked at Jisoo and held his hands. Seungcheol was with Joshua all the time though. It's like a man who would never let go of his boyfriend. Seungcheol was even comfortable being with Jisoo all the time and always would look at him from time to time. He would always take care of him most of the time. Seungcheol wanted Jisoo to be his and him to be his.

But never mind, because they would start— I mean Seungcheol would start it and do it to Jisoo when they go back to South Korea.

He's sure they would be able to do it. At the dorm. With no members bothering them. With no disturbance. Inside a room that would soon be filled with pleasures, naughty curses and innocent moans. 

While waiting for their departure, they were sitting and Seungcheol rested his head on Jisoo's shoulder.

At the plane, Seungcheol was even glad that he gets to sit beside him, making the other members jealous. 

Even at the plane, Seungcheol continued resting his head on Jisoo's shoulder, as he was that sleepy. After all, he couldn't wait to go home just so he could do it with his most beloved member. So he could do it with his favorite member who he loved the most.