♡chapter 15 ;

Hearing Jisoo's angelic voice was enough for Jihoon, he could barely focus on the dubsteps of his voice being recorded as shown on his computer screen. In fact, Jihoon could actually fall asleep by just listening to the voice of the boy he loved.

"Jihoon, I'm done,"

Jihoon blinked and stopped himself from spacing out. "Oops, sorry," Jihoon leaned in to his computer before adjusting his position into the right one and continued organizing the music of the song he was working on, specifically Jisoo's part.

To be detailed, the last part that Jisoo spoke of, 'Jihoon, I'm done," was not purposely recorded and Jihoon didn't want to delete it too. But he had to. And when he did, he had a copy of it recorded saved on his desktop, which he copied before deleting the specific item.

If I have to go deeper to Jihoon's deep mind and be detailed, I have to admit that he wanted Jisoo's part to be his ringtone, morning alarm and such; which just proved that he really loved his angelic, ethereal voice. But as a professional producer he had to be honest. He wanted to place Jisoo's part on the first and intro of the song (even thou it doesn't fit) so whenever they're performing the song, he would get mental energy from hearing his voice firstly or whenever he would be listening to the song he would be energetic and hyper. But instead, he just placed it on the 2nd verse of the song, 3rd part after Seungcheol and Jeonghan's part.

But if I have to be honest, Jihoon didn't seem to like the phrase Jisoo last said. 'Jihoon, I'm done.' He only liked the voice, not the words. Why did it feel hurtful for him? Why did it feel like it broke Jihoon's heart and shattered it into million pieces?

Exactly, Jihoon thought. It was like Jisoo broke up with him. Pfft. Even though Jihoon was quite not sure the two of them will be together as couples since there were 11 other boys as Jihoon's temporary rivals (or millions, if you would include millions of Jihoon stans), he tried to be at least positive, believing that one day it would be him and Jisoo.

. . .

"Jihoon?"

Jihoon woke up from his spacing out, again. He really spaces out a lot, huh? But space out about what? Him and Jisoo together? Probably.

"You're done here." Jihoon spoke, after getting to his surroundings and realizing Jisoo had completed his task.

"Should I go now?"

Jihoon absentmindedly nodded. Jisoo stood up after, and before he could even open the door, he was stopped by Jihoon's voice.

"Stay," That one single word slipped out of Jihoon's mouth.

Jisoo didn't say anything, and just went back to his seat, which was just beside Jihoon's spinnable seat.

 It was really an awkward silence, as Jihoon saved the file on his computer and the members' recorded voices as Jisoo watched him and his actions. Jihoon shut down the computer and bent down to turn off the system before pushing the respective button.

"I'm desperate." Muttered Jihoon. Jisoo heard him, but wasn't sure of what he meant.

"Desperate for what?"

"For you."

Suddenly, Jihoon pulled Jisoo over to him and made their lips feel each other's, Jihoon pushing Jisoo to his chair after to deepen the kiss. Jisoo wasn't expecting this, it happened so sudden without any predictions. To picture it, Jisoo was leaning on his chair, Jihoon hovering over him, as their lips are still both on each other's. As it may seem, Jihoon didn't want to let go, as he just depeened the passionate kiss which was filled with pure love and want, mixed with pleasure. If you can see Jihoon's eyes, they're surprisingly overflowing with lust.

Jisoo wanted to push Jihoon away, but the younger was strong while he was weak. It seems like Jihoon had locked him on his cage, unable to escape. As it may seem or not, Jisoo had fallen for Jihoon's trap and had fallen deeper to Jihoon's pleasure.

"J-Jihoon," the elder moaned at the kiss. But the younger ignored him, and just continued kissing him with a feeling of bliss and let their lips stroke each other's as perfectly as they can. Until Jihoon bit the older's lower lip on purpose, making the latter groan and let him have the access to his mouth, Jihoon's tongue entering in one go.

Their tongues were on perfect sync, and Jihoon felt like he had reached his dream as his only wish came true; kiss Jisoo hyung and fuck him. 

While Jihoon and Jisoo were fighting for dominance (Jihoon winning of course), Jihoon was palming the elder's clothed cock, the later moaning in response. Because of the extremely heated kiss, Jisoo felt like he was chocking, in need for air at this instant- And that's it, he was chocking on his own moans as Jihoon continued palming him.

Not so long after that, Jihoon stopped mouth fucking him and went lower, to his hyung's collarbone level, planning to make fresh hickeys planted on his bare neck soon. The ones Wonwoo made last night was still visible, but Jihoon didn't mind; after all, it would go away soon and Jihoon's will be the new ones flawlessly marked and visible on him. For the first time in almost forever, Jihoon had confidence on himself.

To be detailed, they were fucking on the chair, Jisoo was sitting on the whole time they were recording earlier, and the floor was Jihoon's support too. Thank the particular chair for being low, for Jihoon to be able to reach on to it as it is his said support or else the petite male might had difficulty fucking the boy he love as his feet would be "floating" on air.

Quickly enough, Jihoon pulled the older boy to the desk, him leaning on to it. He quickly pulled down Jisoo's pants like the master he is, and Jisoo was thanking the heavens that Jihoon was too full of lust, that he didn't seem to notice the spot on Jisoo's pants. Again, quickly after that, Jisoo didn't even seem to notice all of his clothes were already at the floor. Unfair thou, Jihoon only had his pants off.

Without any hesitation, Jihoon slammed his dick inside Jisoo, earning a long moan from the latter, which just motivated Jihoon to continue. He slammed again from in and out, trying to hit his spot.

"Y-yes, ah there!" Moaned the elder.

Jihoon didn't need to be told. He immediately hit right there, and did it repeatedly to earn full and complete pleasure.

In a moment, both came after as they both screamed.

After that, they finished quickly, both dressing up quickly because Jihoon just remembered that Mingyu was up next on recording. If Mingyu found out about the sex session (instead of recording session asdfgh) and the sex fragrance in the air, Jihoon knew he would be fucked up.

. . .

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS REALLY BORING AND SHORT GIVE ME TIME PLEASE COZ THIS WAS KINDA RUSHED AND EXAMS ARE NEXT WEEK ASDFGHJ I'm really sorry ;-;

And I just realized I haven't had a neat written smut from all the ones I've written ;-; I know I'm a bad author hehe :')