Part 14: The interview!!!(Pauls)

Pauls P.O.V

Me and Tanner have been in our new apartment for about 2 weeks and we loved it. Today was the day of my interview and I was super excited but also nervous. I wake up before Tanner and take my shower and pick out what I was going to wear. Then I thought of something I could do to Tanner. I run out to the kitchen and grab two pans and run back into the bedroom. I start smacking the hell out of the pans. Tanner jumps up and just looks to me. "OK IM UP" he yells. I just start laughing. He walks over and grabs the pans from me and walks to the kitchen. "I hate you" he said. "No you don't, you love me" I say smiling. "Ya your right" he said kissing my head. I look at my phone. "Shit, I'm almost late, see you later babe" I say kissing him and run out the door. I get to Hi5 studios and ring the buzzer. I can see someone coming to the to. The man opens the door. "Woods? " I asked with a surprised look on my face. "Oh my god Paul, how are you?" He said hugging me. "I'm great, how about you" I say hugging back. "I'm pretty good" he said smiling. "So your the one applying for this job ?" a asked walking in as in followed. "Yep, me and Tanner" I say. "You and Tanner are still together? " he asked me. "Yep, and we live together now" I say smiling. Before Woods could say anything we heard a big crash and someone say ow. I knew that voice. The guy walks out and it was Gunner. "Paul?" He asked. "Yep its me" I say laughing. We all sit down as we wait for Matthias. We all catch up. Turns out Gunner and Woods are still together and live together. We talk for about 30 minutes, when I see Matthias come up to me. "Do you guys know each other? " he asked Woods, Gunner and me. "Best friends ever since 3rd grade" Woods says smiling. "Oh, nice, you ready to start your interview Paul?" He asked as I stood up. "Yep" I say smiling. "I don't think you even need an interview, I mean its always great to have people around that make people know and smile around" he said as he shut the door. "Thanks" I say looking around. "Could you start next Friday?" He said smiling. "Of course" I say smiling back. "Oh, and tell Tanner he has the job too, Woods just texted me and said I can't hire the one with out the other" he said laughing. "Ya, that's true, were always together " I laugh back. "Well, I will see you next Friday" he said as I opened the door. "See ya" I say walking out. I didn't see Gunner or Woods anywhere so I walk out if the office, until I run into someone, that I never wanted to see again.

OOOO who could it be?? Sorry it took so long to update!! I was feeling super lazy and then I got sick then had to go with my sister, It has been a crazy lately! Anyways hope you guys like this chapter. Oh and for the person who wanted Septiplier, just wait for later chapters they will be here don't worry! 😊😊 Have a good night Planets
-PJ