Part 2: The first day pt 2

In this video Paul called Tanner daddy😂😂11:00-11:08
Paul P. O. V
I wake up to my alarm going off. I groan as I turn it off. I get up and take a shower and get dressed. I walk downstairs and see a note.

  Hey Paul, I had to go to work early, I made pancakes if you want them. Luv, mom.

I decided to not eat breakfast. I walk out side and see tanner standing at the bus stop. For some reason I got really nervous. Why? He's my best friend, i shouldn't be nervous. I have never felt this before. He noticed me standing there and waved slightly just I'm case people were looking. I always walk to school cause I can't take the bus. I have social problems. I start walking when I hear someone call my name. I turn around and see my  friend, Woods. "Hey, can I walk with you" Woods asked. "Of course" I say laughing "As long as i don't walk alone". I look over to where Tanner was and see he was with his friends, but he was looking at me as if he was.. jealous. No, Paul your just thinking that. Woods and my other friend Gunner are the only people who know I'm gay. We walk to school and walk right past Gunners house. He runs up to us and starts walking with us. We get to school early, as always. I make my way to my locker, not knowing who my locker partner was. I put all my stuff in there and notice a piece of paper in the one shelf.

 No matter what I call this shelf - Tanner.

 Of course I would have to share with my secret best friend and he picked the bottom shelf. The only reason I wanted it was because I was a little shorter. I was still tall for my age but Tanner was taller so I don't know  why he picked the bottom one. "Oh, hey Paul" he said acting like his bad boy self. "Um, hi, so I guess your my locker partner.. Tanner? " I asked cause I saw his friends staring at us. "Ya, did you see my note "he  said. "Um, yes, I did don't  worry I already put my stuff on the top shelf"I said slamming the locker  and walking away. I don't know why but I was. No, I do know why,  I was mad at the fact that my own best friend didn't want to talk to me. I walked into math and saw Tanner sitting in the back. He smiled a little but I ignored him. I sat in the front so I  wasn't near him. I had math, LA, art and history with him. The  school day went by pretty slow but as soon as the bell rang I basically ran to my locker, but of course Tanner and his friends were there. "Um, can, I, um please, um get my stuff" I stutter out. "Fine whatever, loser "one of Tanner's friend said. "Hey, leave him alone " Tanner said pushing him back. I quickly grab my stuff and meet up with Woods and Gunner. We walk home and Gunner leaves first. Then Woods, then I walk the rest of the way alone. I put in my headphones and open my front door. Tanner normally comes over but to be honest, I didn't really want to see him. I sit down on my bed and turn on the TV. I didn't even hear my window open. Until I was tackled. Normally I would laugh but this time I just pushed him off. "What's wrong with you today" Tanner asked. Should I tell him?  Would it change anything?