Part 11: The New Apartment and a Truly New Life?

Paul P.O.V

I was really happy about getting a job. I had always wanted to work for someone famous and now i was. I watched most of there videos so i knew what i had to work with. They were pretty funny. I get  up to make breakfast. "Hey honey, how are you?" my mom asked getting ready for work. I explain everything to here. "That's great dear, now i have to get to work i will be back in 2 weeks, love you baby" she says walking out. I grab out pancake mix and start making them. I feel to arms wrap around me. "Morning babe" Tanner said in a tired voice. "Morning" I said kissing his cheek. We eat our breakfast and go back to looking at apartments. We find a nice one that's pretty close to Hi5. "Looks like the open house is today" Tanner says pointing at the screen. "Ok, get ready than" I say jumping up. I get a shower and run back into my room. I get dressed and then Tanner comes back to my house. We get in my moms extra car and drive there. The lady explains everything about the house. Me and Tanner decide that we want to buy the house. We sign the papers and look around again. "OK, guess we should get our stuff" I say to Tanner. "Is it sad that i just wanna get all knew stuff, I dont want anything from my old life" he said turning to me. "OK, then lets buy all new stuff" I said to him. He comes up to me and kisses me. I kiss him back. "Im so happy I have you" he said hugging me. "Me too" I say hugging him back. I, Paul Kennedy, love Tanner Malmedal.