Part 10: Supply Closet and New life?

Tanners P.O.V

I walked out of the classroom and notice a note in our locker. I read it.  Connor wants to meet me in the supply closet cause he wants to talk. Now to most people that might seem weird. But that was were me and him would always meet so we didn't have to go to class. I felt bad leaving Paul by him self but it was fine he had Gunner and Woods right? I walk to the closet and walk in. I see Connor standing there. I hear someone open the door and then I felt Connor smash his lips into mine. I pushed away and looked at the door. Paul. My baby boy had just watched Connor kiss me. Oh no I forgot to grab the note.

Paus P.O.V

I go to my locker and see a note on my shelf. Why does Tanner want to meet in the supply closet? Oh well. I walk to the closet and open the door  to see Connor and Tanner. No wait, Connor kissing Tanner. I watch Tanner try to push away. I felt the tears getting in my eyes. Tanner finally gets out of his grip. "WHAT THE HELL?" I yell at him. "Paul, baby, please its not what it looks like" Tanner said grabbing onto me. "So i didn't just watch you kiss someone else?" I said sounding annoyed. "No, he kissed me I tried to pull away, he wouldn't let me" Tanner said still holding onto my hand. "Wait, you two our dating" Connor said looking down. I just looked at Tanner. "Yes we are, and even if we weren't you think it ok to just kiss me?" Tanner said yelling a little. For once ,Connor didn't have that stupid smirk on his face, he looked upset. "Tanner, I'm so much better than him, I'm popular he's just a nerd" Connor says looking at us. "I don't care, Connor, I know you don't know this, but everyone is the same" Tanner said smiling at me. " I shouldn't have acted like we weren't friends, but I only did it so YOU wouldn't hurt him" Tanner says yelling at Conner. He's sticking up for me again. He's telling Connor we are dating. He really cares. "What ever Tanner, I don't need you" Connor said pushing past us and walking out. "Paul, do you believe me?" he asked lifting my chin up. "I-I I do" i said smiling. "Good" he said pulling me into a hug. The school bell rings and me and Tanner walk home. He didn't ride the bus, he walked with me Gunner and Woods. We walked to Woods house and him and Gunner go inside. Me and Tanner walk into my house and go up to my room. We sit on the bed and watch TV. I lay my head on his shoulder. He puts his head on mine, then lifts it up. He turns to face he as I pick my head up. Tanner leans over and kisses me. "I love you Paul" he said, smiling. "I love you too Tanner" i said kissing him again.

 *Time skip to  the last half of the school year*

Me and Tanner have dated for almost a year, and everyone knew about us. Of course we got a lot of attention, beings there was only 3 gay couples in the whole school. Me and Tanner, Gunner and Woods, and Dan and Phil (Yes ik they have nothing to do with this story but god dammit  i love them to much to not put them in this story). Me and Tanner would hang out every day after school. When my mom came back I told her everything. She was the only person apart from Gunner and Woods that knew I liked him. She was so happy. Now I had to worry about what I was going to do for a job. I know i needed one and there were so many places in LA. But when I was looking I found a job for a youtube editor for Hi5 Studios. There were a couple spots open so I told Tanner to apply as well. I told him I would teach him how to edit videos. 

*Time skip end of the year*

Finally, schools out and now its time to be an adult. I go home with Tanner and check my computer. "OMG ,Tanner, I got the job" I yell and jump onto him. "Yay, I'm so happy for you babe he said hugging me. Tanner said even if he didn't get the job we would still live together so we could see each other. Tanner grabbed his laptop from my desk and checked his email. "I got it too" he yelled and hugged me. We both email the boss back and tell them that we would come in for an interview. We also told him we were dating. He emailed us back and said it was fine as long as it didn't get  in the way of our work. Now it was time to find an apartment. We search for about an hour when ,my eyes start to feel heavy. I end up fall asleep on tanners shoulder. You know, I'm going to love this new no high school life.

Hey Planets !! Sorry for such a long chapter. I wanted to get a lot done cause i wont be posting a lot or maybe any tomorrow. But i hope you like this story so far. I don't think i have every put this much work for a story before.