Part 19- Safe?

"Paul, baby, wake up" I hear someone say. I jerk up and look around. My home. My home with Tanner. "Baby, you had a bad dream" he said hugging me. I start to cry. If it wasn't for my dad, i wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't be having the best life. I would on the floor crying, beaten and scared. Instead of laughing, smiling, and happy. I hug Tanner and tell him about my dream. "Oh my, babe, I'm  so sorry" he said hugging me. "Don't worry, your safe now" he said. "Thank you, Tanner, i love you" I said. "I love you more" he said kissing me. I kiss back. That one kiss turns into a make out session. I pull away first."Baby, we need to get ready for work" I say. "Buuutt I wanna stay home with you" He says kissing me again. "I do too, but this is our last day for the weekend" I say kissing his cheek. We get up and get dressed for work. We give food and water to Circa. Me and Tanner get into the car. We drive to Hi5 and  walk inside. Tanner goes into our office and I go to find Woods. Once I find him, I tell him about my dream. "Paul, your... I'm so sorry, I remember that, like it was yesterday" he said. "Me too, the day my mom became my mom, when she came to our house to get me" I say slightly smiling. My mom had to work over seas for 10 years, she had no idea what my dad was doing. When she came back, she stayed home for 6 years, then she had to work again, we needed the money. Then, we got it, and now, here I am. I say goodbye to Woods and walk into my office with Tanner. Me and Tanner worked on all the videos we needed to do. Our day was done, finally. I just wanted to go home and be with Tanner. My love and my reason to live.

Hahaha, i bet you all thought that was all just a dream. Well i may have said it was but nope. There is no way that I wrote all of that just To say it was a dream. Nope, hell to the no to the no no no. 😂 Hope you guys like the book so far!!  -PeeJ💕💕💕