Anthony bites back.

Lucifers P.O.V.

I didn’t want to leave her side but I really need some advice with this one. I gently unwrapped myself from her and forced myself out the room, what we did was so hot and powerful just being around the same energy as her makes me aroused.  In a flash I was outside the old stables, I hope my dear old friend will help. He must have sensed my presence because soon he was right by my side.

“What have you done this time?”

“And what makes you think I have done anything?”

“Humour me, please.”

With a sigh I went into the barn and grabbed his grooming kit, he isn’t going to like what I’m going to tell him so I’m going to try calm him down with a good groom. I took a deep breath and let it out.

“Cassie and I have finally mated.”

“Well that’s brilliant news! I’m surprised you got her to so quickly, wasn’t she shocked when you told her what would happen?”

“About that, I didn’t tell her.”

Anthony stared into my eyes and I could tell he was angry; one thing that Anthony Is very protective of is women.   

“How much does she know Lucifer?”

“Only that I’m the Devil and magical creatures exist, everything else has been kept from her.”

At this he started to rear and buck with anger, he has never kicked me before but at this moment I wouldn’t be surprised if he did. Eventually he calmed down enough to push me against the stable wall and stare angrily into my eyes.

“HAVE YOU REALISED WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO THE POOR CHILD! NOW SHE IS GOING TO HAVE TO COPE WITH EVERYTHING AS WELL AS ADJUST TO IT! SHE WILL HAVE A BREAKDOWN! YOU IDIOT BOY!”

“Now Anthony, remember your place, I am still the king so you will watch what you say to me! I know what I have done is bad, I’m already angry at myself about it but I couldn’t control myself any longer, and she couldn’t either. The bond had grown too strong too quickly. This is why I’ve come to you; I really need your help. Please.”

“There is not much you can do now, but to be there for her and to comfort her. You’re lucky that after the mating she won’t be able to bare being apart from you for long. You need to try and keep her as calm as possible, but you need to tell her everything as soon as she is awake. I don’t know what her reaction may be but bare in mind now she is stronger and a lot more powerful so be careful. She won’t be able to control what she does and that will also scare her. You need to teach her Lucifer.  Now get back to her before she finds you’re gone.

I thanked Anthony and flashed back to my beautiful mate. He is the only one other than my mate that can ever get away with talking to me like that, but he has earned my respect and my friendship which lets me tolerate a lot more from him. I quickly climbed back in with Cassie, wrapping my arms around her once more. Tomorrow is going to be actual hell, literally!

Hey guys! I know this chappie is really short but i havent updated for so long I just wanted to get something out for you to read! Sorry I havent updated for so long but im so happy so many have stuck with me. Tell me what you think of Lucifers P.O.V, should i put it in more or stick with Cassies or even add another characters P.O.V in there? Love you guys so much!!! Read, Vote, Comment and Fan!!! xxxxxxxxx