Meeting the Naiad.

All I could think about was getting to Anthony! He is the only one I can trust to tell me everything I want to know! I was running as fast as I possibly could! How could he keep something as big as that away from me! Now im trapped here forever, a prisoner. He doesnt care about me or love me, he just wants me so that he can be all powerful! Well he can be all powerful on his own, im leaving! Suddenly Lucifer appeard infront of me and I ran into him, knocking us both to the floor!

"Cassie please just calm down!"

"Just stay away from me! I dont want you anywhere near me!"

"Dont speak to me in that way!"

"Skrew you!"

That was a big mistake! His eyes turned pure black, there was no light in his eyes what so ever. I scrambled off the floor and started running! However no matter how fast I ran he always appeared infront of me! I wasnt going to give up though, I was going to get away from him! I kept running till I turned a corner to be blocked by a massive beast! I have never seen anything like it before, it had 6 arms and was bigger than a house! The one thing that stood out most was the massive amout of teeth that he snarled at me and the one blood shot eye just glaring at me.  I then heard a deep sinister chuckle.

"Theres no use now. Your trapped. There is no way that im letting you get past me and it is impossible to get past Bruce here. Now I suggest you shut that pretty little mouth of yours and come quietly back to our bedroom!"

I didnt even give him the satisfaction of a reaction. I just stared down the beast before me trying to find a way past him. It did seem impossible. I felt so trapped and helpless, all I could think of was getting to Anthony. I closed my eyes and waited to be captured, I couldnt help but weep.

"Now now my sweet child, everything is going to be alright."

My eyes shot open to meet those of Anthony's! I must be going insane!

"H-how in the world did I get here?"

"You are learning to use your powers alot quicker than I thought you would, I am very impressed! What you can do and the powers you have are endless! Now you and Lucifer are one there is nothing that can stop you other than Lucifer himself. That is when youve learned to control them, your powers are connected strongly with your emotions, being so young you will find it very difficult to them undercontrol! That is how you came to me just now, you must have felt very desperate to see me, and in a blink of an eye you are with me! Why the severe need to see me young one?"

I couldnt keep it in, all my emotions got the better of me and I just cried and cried. I ran over and pressed my face into Anthonys soft kneck and kept sobbing till I ran out of tears. When I stopped I stepped back and took a deep breath. 

"Feeling better?"

"Yes alot thank you."

"Now youve calmed down I think it would be a good idea to go for a ride!"

Anthony trotted into his stable and seconds later was bringing out a set of reins! He dropped them right at my feet and started nuging me towards the stable with his head. Infront of me was a beautiful collection of saddles, numnahs and rugs!

"You actually let people ride you?!"

"Oh no not just anyone, the only person that I allow on my back is Lucifer, and now you!"

I just stared at him, will it hurt him? Will Lucifer be angry?

"Dont worry Cassie, I love getting ridden! And I decide who gets to ride me and Lucifer understands that! Now hurry up before it gets too dark!"