Disire.

Lucifer rushed over to me and embraced me into his arms. Burying his head into my neck, taking in my smell. I wrapped my arms around him trying to sooth him. Whatever just happened was serious and I want answers. He can’t keep something that is obviously really important from me. I pushed him away from me and peered up into his eyes.

“I need some answers.”

He stared down at me; I could tell he was trying to get out of telling me, I will find out sooner or later.

“I deserve to know Lucifer.”

He finally gave in, it was strange but he seemed too weak to fight with me. He pulled me into him again and let out a huge sigh.

“Fine. But not now, I will explain everything later tonight. Right now I just want to be with you.”

Suddenly we were alone in the room, Josie had vanished. I hope she was okay. She seemed to be so scared. I felt Lucifer’s hands glide down my body to my hips. He grabbed onto them and started to pull me towards the bed. Why was I so important to him? I don’t understand what is so special about me. What I’m even more confused about are the feelings I have towards him which shouldn’t exist. It’s almost as if my Body craves him, his touch, his attention. He lies down onto the bed and pulls me with him, never letting go of me. He hugs me to him and starts to relax. When he is like this with me, sometimes I think that it wouldn’t be so bad living here with him. But then I don’t have control of my own life here. My thoughts were cut off as he started to slowly kiss my neck and stroke my hips softly. Before he could go any further I sit up. This was a horrible idea because now I’m straddling him, and my dress has ridden up so much that you can almost see my underwear. I could feel his sudden hardness through the thin material that covered me. He grabbed hold of my hips and slowly started to rub me against him. I arched my back as the pleasure shot up through my body. He too sat up, in reflex I wrapped my arms around his neck to stop myself from falling. He took this opportunity to wrap his arms around my waist and press his lips to mine. I could feel the passion in the kiss, and the desperation? I really wanted this and decided to stop fighting. Why should I fight against what my body so clearly needed? I started to kiss back with as much passion as he was kissing me. It got very heated very quickly and soon his hand was going up my dress. Instead of pushing him away like I usually do I encouraged him, pushing his hand up further. My body was so hot his single touch made me tremble. He pulled my dress over my head and lead me back down on the bed. He started to kiss over my whole body, he started at my belly button and worked up to my breasts. He swiftly took of my bra, but instead of carrying on with his magical lips he sat up and stared down at my chest. I instantly went to cover up but he captured my hand before I could.

“Don’t cover up, you’re beautiful.”

With that he started to kiss over each breast, giving both equal attention. He covered one of my nipples with his lips and gently sucked making me crazy. I needed him now, I couldn’t wait anymore.  He seemed to sense my discomfort and so started to pull down my underwear. I reached to undo his clothes but he just pushed me back with a smirk on his face.  One of his fingers dove deep into me, making me dig my nails into him arms from the sudden pleasure. Soon he added another, stretching my unused muscles. He pumped in and out and I couldn’t take anymore.

“Lucifer!”

Suddenly he went from fully clothed to naked in seconds. He positioned himself before looking into my eyes. I tried to move my hips to push him into me but he pulled away. I let out a frustrated moan.

“Cassie, you need to know something before we do this.”

I sat up and smashed my lips to his. I couldn’t take much more.

“I don’t care what it is, I need you!”

With that he pushed into me deep, stretching me to my limit. I couldn’t help but scream out in pain, he was just so big. I pressed him lips to mine to quiet my screams. I could tell that he was upset for hurting me. He started at a slow place letting me get used to him. Soon my screams turned into moans and he started to quicken his pace. I was starting to scream out in pleasure as he quicken his pace even more. He lifted one of my legs up which made him go in even deeper. I didn’t even know that it was possible. I was so close to climaxing, I looked up at Lucifer and saw that his eyes were pitch black, I was in so much pleasure that I didn’t care. We both climaxed at the same time when suddenly he bit down into me. Suddenly A feeling of power rushed through my body. As the feeling passed my body felt drained and I instantly started to feel tired. I looked up into Lucifer’s eyes to see them back to normal before I snuggled into him. He pulled the covers tightly around us, and I fell into a deep sleep.

Hey guys! I know I promised a long chapter because my internet was off but guess what?! My computer crashed and lost it all! So i had to write this quickly. I hope its okay x I know you guys are getting impatient. I will write another chapter very soon x Anyway! How do you like this chapter? What do you think will happen next? Thanks for reading guys! x Vote, Comment, Fan!