Embarrassing Breakfast

Josie had a tight grip on my arm that didn’t loosen when I tried to make her let go. She just had a huge smile on her face, stupid vampire.

“HEY! I’m not stupid thank you very much! Now hurry up, we need to find you some clothes.”

That’s when It came to my attention that I was only in my underwear and I instantly tried to cover up.

“Don’t worry sugar, it’s only me and Lucifer here today, no one will see you. However if you don’t want what happened in the bedroom to continue on the kitchen table, id cover up, a lot.”

I actually thought about that idea for a few seconds before snapping out of it, I hate him remember! We entered another room, only slightly smaller that Lucifer’s. It too had the usual, she had painted intricate patterns all over the walls, it was beautiful. All over the room were personal pictures, paintings and drawings. While she was in her wardrobe looking for some suitable clothes I could wear, I started to nose around. I saw a writing script on her dresser and started to read the cover.

Josie, thou art beautiful as the sun, forever in your debt. W.Shakespear.      

No way could this be real! William Shakespeare, as in great play writer and poet!

“He was such a drama queen, but I loved him. I helped him with some of his stories you know.”

I turned round and saw Josie holding up a beautiful dress with matching heals. I instantly rejected it, there’s no way I’m wearing a dress, jeans all the way.

“Cassie, Lucifer loves his women in dresses! He wouldn’t like jeans very much.”

“No way is he going to dictate what I’m going to wear! I want to wear jeans, so I will!”

She let out a huge sigh but quickly went to find some jeans. She came out and gave me the clothes and I went to change. The jeans fit me well, being tight across the bum, lifting it up. She also gave me a purple top which showed just enough cleavage to make me feel feminine, but not enough to set of Lucifer.  Once dressed I put my hair up in a messy bun and was ready for breakfast. This time Josie didn’t pull me about; I followed her into a huge hall. The table in the middle was nearly as big as the room. Hundreds of seats filled the table, why would they need a table if they didn’t eat normal food? I saw Josie roll her eyes at me; before I could question her on it Lucifer strolled into the room. His eyes zoned in on me, and he didn’t look very happy. Once he came over he tugged my hair out of its bun and turned to Josie. I’m sick of their stupid mind to mind chats; it makes me feel so left out. Quickly I was pulled to the head of the table where Lucifer set me down next to him. He leant over to me, pulled me towards him and planted a hard kiss on my lips.

“I want you to wear dresses from now on, and keep you hair down.”

He lent back into his chair and looked at me, probably waiting for my reaction. I just stared at him in shock; he seriously is telling me what to wear!

“I don’t like dresses.”

“Yes but I do.”

I just completely ignored the last comment; no way was I dressing for him. I will dress how I want to dress. He must of assumed that I gave in as he relaxed and slid his hand up my thigh. I quickly slapped his hands off, but he just calmly placed his hand there again. I let out a groan of frustration. I tried to slap him off again but he didn’t budge. I was about to tell him off when lots of waiters came out with food, there was tons of it. I thought that Josie must have lied to me earlier, or forgot they were here. I noticed that there was a plate in front of Lucifer, he wasn’t eating was he? But sure enough food was placed on both of our plates. I was so hungry I quickly said thank you and dug in. The waiters looked shocked; like it’s the first time someone’s thanked them. Lucifer started to rub my thigh softly; I shot daggers at him when he just smirked. He slowly got closer and closer to my private area. I quickly placed my hands down on his as he was about to zip down my jeans. I now know why he prefers dresses, the pervert. I was not going to make a scene in front of everyone, that would just be way to embarrassing. Lucifer took his other hand and took both of mine in one, bringing them to the table. It must have looked like he was just holding my hands; they didn’t know I was being sexually assaulted. He undid my jeans quickly and gently put his hand into my underwear. I tried to struggle out of his grip, but he was too strong. He leant over and started to kiss my neck as he began to stroke me. I bit down on my tongue to stop the moans. I leant away from him, but he just pulled me back. He began sucking on my weak spot and I couldn’t help the small moan that left my lips. I could see a few of the waiters smirking, bastards. I was so close to climaxing, I couldn’t take it. I slipped my hands from his to wrap them around his neck, he quickly nodded to the waiters and they all left. His other hand pulled me to him; I was now straddling him, with him still stroking me. I dug my nails into the back of his neck as I climaxed with a huge moan. I hid my face into the crook of his neck to hide my embarrassment as he just chuckled. That’s when I decided I will get him back, just how he got me.  I will obey to his commands; make him think I’ve accepted him. When I’ve got him completely of guard I will escape this horrible place.

Hey guys (: You guys liked the last chapter so much I though id update quicker! So how do you like this one? Any ideas for escaped plans let me know! Fan, comment and vote! Love you guys, thanks for reading.