11. THE BATTLE OF NARNIA

THE RECKONING:CHAPTER ELEVEN

THE RECKONING:
CHAPTER ELEVEN

The girls stirred slightly before waking up, the sun shone down on them as they sat up straight.

"We have to go," Eleanor said, barely awake.

Eleanor and Susan stood up, Eleanor walking around to Lucy in an effort to help her get down.

"He's so cold,"

Eleanor gave Lucy a sad smile as she lifted the girl up an off the table. As the trio starts to walk away the earth beneath them shook, causing them to fall.

"Ah!"

A loud cracking sound startled Lucy, she looked over her shoulder at the Stone Table.

"Eleanor! Susan!"

The girls look where they're told to. The table is now cracked, and Aslan was no where to be seen.

"Where's Aslan?" Eleanor asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"What have they done?"

The girls began to squint as the sun seemed to shine brightly on their faces, they looked towards the archway above the table. Suddenly, Aslan appeared. He had a new mane, and seemed a little larger than before.

"Aslan!" The girls cried, running to him.

They all hugged him, tightly, laughing as they did so.

Eleanor and Susan pulled away from him, "But we saw the knife. The Witch." Eleanor said, clearly confused.

The four began to walk as Aslan spoke. "If The Witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice, she might have interested the Deep Magic differently. That when a willing victim who has committed no treachery is killed in a traitor's stead, the Stone Table will crack and even Death itself will turn backwards."

"We sent the news you were dead. Peter and Edmund will have gone to war," Susan gasped at her on words. "A-And, Eleanor-"

The girls gave each other a look. Eleanor should be fighting.

Lucy drew her dagger. "Eleanor, Susan- We, we all have to help them."

"We will, dear one," Aslan ousted Lucy's dagger away. "But not alone. Climb on my back. We have far to go and little time to get there. And you might want to cover your ears."

His roar echoed throughout the land.

||

Aslan has taken the girls to The Witch's castle.

Everywhere they looked, creatures and people were turned to stone. Eleanor shuddered, not one of them looked at peace, every single one was either shock, fear or pain.

She gulped when she saw the stone version of the fox, the fox that had helped them, it felt like such a long time ago when they were lost- seeking directions to Aslan himself.

Eleanor turned as she heard Lucy cry. The small girl was engulfed in Susan's arms. She followed Susan's gaze- Mr. Tumnus.

Susan let got of Lucy, her and Eleanor walked towards him, the same time Aslan blew on him. Lucy smiled widely as Mr. Tumnus woke up and fell into Eleanor and Susan's arms.

He looked up, smiling once his eyes met Lucy's.

"Susan, Eleanor... this is Mr. Tumnus."

Eleanor Susan smile politely.

"Come, we must hurry and search the castle. Peter, Eleanor and Edmund will need everyone we can find."

"Aslan," Eleanor said, everyone pausing to look at her. "I can't kill the witch wearing this." she laughed a little, as did the others.

"If I may," Mr. Tumnus interjected. Aslan nodded, watching as he turned to Eleanor.

Lucy passed him her dagger.

After two or so minutes, Mr. Tumnus stood back, giving Lucy her dagger he brushed his hands on himself. "All you should need now is armor."

Eleanor looked down at herself. Her dress now stopped way before the floor, pieces Mr. Tumnus has cut off where now tied around her waist, the other pieces around her upper chest, somewhat like a corset. Her jacket that flowed like a coat matched with the corset, her scabbard now placed over her clothing and coat.

The girl laughed in shock. "I-I, erm, thank you."

Mr. Tumnus bowed. "Of course, your highness."

||

The battle was going strong. However, the two Pevensie's were not.

"Edmund! Get out of here! Get the girls and get them home!" Pete shouted, killing a creature as he passed it.

Mr. Beaver stood beside Edmund. "You heard him! Let's go!" He began to pull Edmund, to his dismay the boy didn't move. Edmund spotted the witch. She was advancing towards Peter who had no idea.

"Peter said get out of here!"

Edmund smirked. "Peter's not King yet."

Edmund rushed down the hill, he jumped- landing next to the witch and brings his sword down on the Witch's wand, smashing it. There was a flash of blue light.

Peter turned, making Edmund pause.

In slow motion, the Witch sent Edmunds shield flying out of his hand, with the other end of her wand, she stabbed him.

Peter screamed before charging the witch.

Their battle was vigorous and dangerous. Peter and the witch paused when Aslan's roar cut through the battle. They looked up, he was at the top of the cliff, Susan and Lucy beside him. Peter groaned, his face full of panic. No matter how add e tried he wasn't the Red Knight. He wouldn't kill the Witch- she'd kill him, where was Eleanor?

"Impossible!" The Witch gasped.

The witch soon pays attention again, tripping Peter she pinned him to the group, her second sword stabbing through his chain mail. "Ah!"

She stood above him, her other sword ready to plunge into the king.

"Hey!"

The witch turned around, in pure shock.

"My turn!"

Eleanor. Peter let out a sigh, he watched in slight fear as the witch ran to the blonde who looked very.... different.

Sword on sword with the queen. Eleanor held her strength, but the queen was somehow stronger. Peter watched from the corner of his eye as Eleanor hit the floor with a thud. She lay on her back, her sword was flat, near her face as the witch began degrading her, harshly.

"Agh!" She screamed, Eleanor closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath. The sword that she held with her hands plunged into the Witch's chest and the battle was long forgotten as the Witch let out a scream. With every piece of strength left in her, Eleanor twisted her sword.

The battlefield fell silent, everybody thought she had been seriously injured.

She let out a cry as she began to stand up, the queen on the other end of her sword, it was gruesome. She growled as she stood up slowly, trying to avoid the witch's last hopes of hurting her.

With a finally battle cry, she pushed the witch to the floor. "You're nothing," the witch spat, her mouth full of blood. Eleanor squeezed her eyes shut as the blood splattered across her face.

( authors note )
yEET!