Jasper X Eyeball Ruby

Requested by @Kw300665

"Training facility #204-3a, following gems in training are: Jasper, Emerald, Aquamarine, Nephrite, Topaz, Peridot3-602, Peridot68a-3, Ruby(Eyeball), Ruby(Navy), and Ruby(Doc), and an Agate.

All the gems stand in position soldierly, giving the proper diamond insignia, showing the upmost respect and gratitude to show their indefinite loyalty.

Eyeball turns her head slightly to get a good look at the "ultimate" quartz, Jasper, that was formed on planet Earth.

"All the following gems I just announced must complete a test of. . . ."

Eyeball POV

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her! She's just so big and powerful and... beautiful. I look up to her!... also in a literal sense, but will she even notice a lonely little Ruby like me? I must show her my capabilities, catch her attention! . . . LETTERS!

"Hey Eyeball , Navy asked, what has your gem preoccupied?" she chuckled with Doc. I could feel the blush slowly creeping upon my cheeks.

"Uh, uh just on how well I'll do on these tests during training. We've been chosen for a reason guys! Take it seriously!"

Some nerve I have to tell others to "take it seriously" when all I want is Jasper to take my ...

"Alright you worthless cut of ge—"

Jasper growled at the gem trainer, which set them off ease and tensed up.

"A-and our most powerful Jasper, go get training and prove how and why you have been chosen to attend our special facility! Go! Go! Go!

We all ran to different fields, but I snuck off to a little space to write a genuine letter to the love of my life, Jasper.

"Oh Diamonds! I can't wait to "personally" serve and obey Jasper, hopefully one day me will be assigned together."

I sneak into Jasper's corridor and leave a letter right on her bed.

"Doing this is just making my gem glow!"

Eyeball's method of compassion has been going on for mostly all week of training. Jasper wasn't showing any signs of figuring it out of who is sending these very special and... passionate letters.

Jasper POV

As I keep reading these letters, it only makes me more eager and ... disturbed , but I still want to know who is this?

"Hey Topaz!" I said walking towards her who's also standing along side Aquamarine, Eyeball Ruby, and Navy Ruby.

"Yea what is it?"

"I've been getting letters in my room through out the whole training regimen we been here! Who could it be?"

Eyeball began to sweat, but continues to try to keep her cool.

"May-maybe they just wanted someone to-to talk to, oh great and strong Jasper? I said trying to be settle.

Eyeball POV

Jasper then pulls me — well carried me to side and puts me down then kneels down, where we are face to face.

She then lifts my chin up with her big bulky but gentle hands and kisses me.

I didn't know what to do, so I kissed back but just as I got into the kiss, she pulled away.

WHYYYYYYY!

"Next time , just come to my room, and talk to me."

I nodded my head, dang near shaking my gem out of my head.

I watched as she walked away from me, then turns her head and WINKS AT ME!

"Di- did you just wink at me?" Eyeball said, blushing intensely.

"I dunno, maybe I did." Jasper said, blushing as well.

.
.
.
So guess who decided to update :)