👽Amedot👽

You all deserve an update! It's been a month! Wow...I'm trash, but here's an update and I'll update tomorrow, I swear!
...
...
...
Amethyst was in the temple being her usual self, eating, cracking jokes with Steven, yup that's Ame.

Peridot decided to visit her and tell her something important, but was too skeptical about this feeling, and was too shy to talk to Lazuli about it.

As Peridot walked up the stairs to the door, her feet felt heavier and heavier by each step, sweat rolls down her face, her body starts to twitch and could barely even finish walking.

"Breathe Peridot, it's okay...it's okay..", Peridot knocked on the door and waited for an answer, when she could've just walked in obviously.

Steven got up and walked and open the door, greeted Peridot and went to sit back down, eating a bag of CHAAAPS.

"Yo, what's up P-dot" , Amethyst said , giving a flirtacious wink at the end, which sent a shiver to Peridot, and a blush forms on her face.

"Hello Steven, Amethyst", Peridot greeted, still trying to figure out how to properly get her alone to talk.

"I...uh...Amethyst,can we go to the big donut please,I would like to try one of those things," Peridot lied but actually did wonder about the pastry.

"Ooo, get me a donut pleaseeee! I'll wait, it'll be worth it...it'll taste...GLORIOUS!" Steven said with stars in his eyes, but of course that's Steven!

"Sure dude, catch ya later," Amethyst said with her hands interlocked on the back of her head, walking with ease, while Peridot was slowly dying inside.

It was silent, but not as much as you hear the seagulls fly by, the wave tides over powering one another, and the faint voices if the few ppl on the board walk.

Ok Peridot, tell her!!! You can do it!!

Peridot sighs, "Amethystiserioulythinkilikeulikepercylikespierre!" Peridot said in one long strange saying.

Amethyst turned around facing Peridot, with a mad blush across her face.

Then Amethyst giggles. "Well it was about time!"

"Whaaaa? What do you mean by that?" Peridot said looking confused, but still a bashful blushing mess.

"I kinda already knew dude! The way you act, talk, and even walk, which sounds funny once u think about it,"Amethyst kidded, which made her laugh of her provocative thoughts.

Peridot blushed deeply as well, but still didn't understand what the joke really intended to mean to her.

"S-so...what n- Peridot was then struck with a pair of luscious, soft lips she's been waiting to feel. It was like magic.

"I've been feeling that way for u too, ya nerd!" Amethyst said before running around, making Peridot chase her.

"Uuuuuhghh! Amethyst you get back her and tell me what you mean!!! And get me a pastry!!!"

...
...
...
I thought this was cute, how about you, I'll update tomorrow...well today is tomorrow so later today, I hope I did well, ty for reading❤