🌛Lapearl🌛

It was another boring, yet unorthodox day. It was beginning to sunset, clouds flowing away, soon to show the start night and full moon above.

Lapis usually would go fly around, or walk around the barn, but spots a similar figure sitting under a tree.

Her hair blew with the wind, the pinkish colored hair, the way her gem shined, that beautiful pearl on her head.

"Ooh! Hello, Lapis, I didn't expect for you to be around. How's the barn you and Peridot been living in?" Pearl said trying to spark a conversation from being slightly spooked by the water witch.

"It's been fine. Peridot's still obsessing over Camp pining Hearts.." Lapis said awkwardly, sitting down on the cool grass, watching the sun rise above the other side of the planet.

It was an awfully quiet silence, the two never really talked to ever, or ever been alone... together.

"..so how about that Amethyst?" Lapis giggled, having Pearl blush but shocked of the question. "W-well she's..you know.. AMETHYST. Doesn't really much change." Pearl said trying to avoid the real meaning of asking that question.

Pearl blushed increasingly of the thought even more with Amethyst, how they've been getting along lately, how Amethyst been a positive role model to Steven, and especially how she's been... responsible.

Pearl shook her head from those provocative thoughts that had a low demeanor.

Lapis was just sitting there, watching the appearance of the sky change from light and joyful, to dark and mysterious in under a matter of seconds in her eyes.

Pearl moved closer to Lapis, not having any thought at all or having control of her movement, but as if on neutral.

Lapis turned her head, almost saying something, but her lips caught another beings smooth pair.

Lapis didn't move but she wanted to. Pearl was just as shocked, she backed away, then stood up.

A blush spread all across her face, shivering from the tention building up...downstairs.

"Lapis I am so sorry! I-i didn't know what came over me I.." Pearl couldn't find the right words, but instead just took off, without a sight to be seen by Lapis.

Grace. Ellegent. Calming. Those are the ways Lapis felt as her lips paired with Pearl's. It was electrifying.

"..I want you to mean it.." Lapis whispered, standing up, looking above in the stars, hoping Pearl would've heard.

Whoops! OMG I am sorry I haven't updated in...a month?! I've been stuck in a mental jam and couldn't come up with anything, but now the inspiration is flowing back in my cranium!

Please send requests or anything you like, don't be shy :D.

Follow my social media accounts if you'd like:
Tumblr: Z-JOURNALIST
Instagram: ultimate.quartz

ZaeTheNerd, out!✌