Jaspearl ;)

Warning! Please be aware that this chapter will contain explicit content, if you're not into this, move on to a different chapter, if you are..Get your popcorn ready baby, cause it's gonna get good :333
.
Jasper was sitting on the beach, gazing upon the stars at night, the different shades of blue in the sky with the irregular shaped clouds above. The stars were twinkling, thinking they were sending signals to each other.

(If the words are slanted, it means that person is talking in their thoughts). "Why?...Why can't you just be mine already, your always so close to that damn fusion. What can I prove to you that I'm...Worth your while.." Jasper had thought, feeling a tear about to fall smoothly across her striped face.

"Jasper...Are you ok? I came down here to check up on you, see if you're doing we-"WELL IM JUST FINE PEARL! NOW LEAVE!" Jasper growled, trying to cover her face from the tears treading down her face. Pearl stood there, shook a little but worried, she cared for Jasper, didn't know why, but she could just feel it.

"Well, it doesn't sound like you are. Tell me...What's wrong?" Pearl said sitting next Jasper on the cool sand, sending goosebumps upon her....Form? Skin? Jasper sighed and looked away. "Look Jasper, I'm just tryi- then Pearl was caught by Jasper kissing her. Pearl was spooked but she didn't move, she liked it, she wanted it, wanted more.

Jasper begged for entrance in Pearl's mouth to explore, and Pearl granted that, letting Jasper's thick tongue roam and taste around Pearl's mouth. Pearl moved her hand from the sand to Jasper's face, cupping it, as Jasper pulled Pearl closer by her butt. "Mmm, Jasper..." Pearl moaned, obviously wanting something more.

Jasper gently slid her hands under Pearl's ,womanhood, rubbing and pinching and poking. Making Pearl squeal and moan of the feeling. "Pearl...I've been wanting this....No.. wanting YOU for a while now." Jasper said diving into Pearl's neck, biting and gnawing on her neck, leaving bruises and hickies. Pearl yelped loudly, Jasper shushed her, then this time, Jasper put her hand inside Pearl's tights, rubbing her clit, having Pearl in excitement and eagerness. Jasper was ready too, her wetness below her also is getting the best of her.

"J-jasper..Please...inside me." Pearl begged trying to keep up. Jasper smirked, and did as pearl asked. She rammed her 2 fingers into Pearl's pussy, feeling the warmth and smoothness around. Pearl moaned and groaned loudly and it made Jasper pleased by the second. Then Pearl did the unexpected and started rubbing Jasper's pussy, making Jasper bite her lips and groan.

Jasper went faster inside Pearl, making her twitch and moan, she could tell she was gonna reach her climax, until...

"Jasperrrr!!!! Pearllll!!! Where are you guys??? It's boardgame night! We're playing Yahtzee!" Steven said on the porch. Both gems quickly got their self together, gave each other smirks and winks , and went inside to play one game, and then finish the next😉.

OK so...This is my first time writing a one shot, and I do hope I did a pretty good job, idk LMFAO. But I'll continue if you all would like me too. Also give me requests too, I want to see how you think.❣❣❣ Follow me on Instagram at ultimate.quartz. Ty