Jaspnet

Hello, author here :), In this scenario, so there's no confusion, Jasper has joined the Crystal Gems and is still trying to find a way to apologize atleast to Garnet about her rude remarks of fusion and fights in the past.

.
.
.
Also issa lemon ;;;)))🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋 enjoy
.
.
.

It was in the afternoon, the sun was gleaming in the windows of the house, satisfying energy was soaring it's way around. Pearl, Amethyst, Steven, and Jasper were sitting in his bedroom, explaining to Jasper what is a television and how does it work, and it's purpose to serve, in Jasper's opinion.

"So usually I watch it to watch Crying Breakfast Friends, my favorite show, or I'll play video games, or maybe even watch movies." the young boy said with a bright smile on his chubby face.

"What's a video game..." Jasper questioned, scratching the top of her wild mane of hair.

Pearl sighed, but Amethyst chuckled from her lack of knowledge of human devices and electronics, then the temple door glowed,  catching Jasper's  attention as Garnet walked out.

Jasper began to sweat lightly and was a little uneasy all of a sudden. She wanted to talk to Garnet, get somethings off of her chest.

Garner walked out the door and stood on the porch, as if she was waiting on Jasper. So it was her chance.

Jasper got up and headed over to the door, without paying much attention to Steven still rambling about society and electricity.

Then Jasper thought while handling the door handle,  Would she even listen to what I'll have to say? What will the fusion think of her? Will she think she's ...weak?

"Hey fusi-.. I mean-" "Garnet. " she said as she adjusted her glasses, leaning over the fence of the balcony.

Jasper blushed, surprisingly, by her soft yet deep accented voice. "I want to uh..-" "Apologize, hm... I know." As the fusion interrupted again, but yet chuckled lowly, then stared at each other.

"Look, Jasper, I know you know what fusion can contain, but deep down inside, its really, truly about love and compassion, and reliability in one another." Jasper was listening to what she was talking about, but then was feeling another way about it...

As if she was... getting attracted what Garnet was, what she stood for (being gay lol, just kidding) it was love.

Jasper grunted, "Well, can you show me then..." she said in a nervous but flirtatious voice. Garnet was shocked, but couldn't deny her request.

Garnet laughed silently to herself, then signals Jasper to follower to a warp pad down along side the beach, then warped to a calm, quiet meadow with glowing,  see-through butterflies,  but it was night time ish, stars laying out in the sky, such mystery.

Garnet gently grabbed Jasper's hand, Jasper felt her gem, ruby's gem to be specific, which caused her to blush, pulling the fusion closer, getting more excited in all good ways as possible.

Garnet kissed her passionately on the lips, little bit of roughness trying to be prevailed by the taller gem.

Garnet licked Jasper's bottom lip, asking for permission to enter her mouth. It tasted sweet surprisingly, also feeling a bit if a gang in her mouth, which made Garnet's lust grow more.

"My ,my... aren't you excited." Garnet said,  feeling in between Jasper's legs. Wet and hot. She rubbed in between her wet folds and clit on the outer part of her clothing.

"Phase it off. Now," declared Garnet, which made Jasper obey at her command, fading off her clothing with a bright orange and red glow, now laying an aroused and fully naked beta gem.

Garnet them faded her appearal off as well. They both later down on the stately soft grass and dead weeds. Garnet dominating Jasper, being on top, gripping,  sucking on her hardened nipples.

Jasper was speaking lewd  noises and moans out of her fanged mouth, then Garnet licked and kissed down her body, now facing her aching core.

She took one devouring lick on her clit, which made Jasper jump from her warm,wet tongue.

Garnet was in complete control, making Jasper a moaning, soaked mess, then adding two fingers inside of her sex.

Warm and tight and tense, which led to Garnet pumping her fingers in and out of her.

Them suddenly, Jasper shoots her back up, arching it so elegantly, knowing she has reached her climax, breathing deeply and a little shaky.

"Now... it's my turn.." Jasper said, then pinning Garnet to the ground on her stomach, having her plumped ass in the air,  back arched, which quickly caught her off guard of Jasper's speed in dominance.

Now later having the night full of vigorous moans and panting, and accepted apologies ;)

Big apologies on not updating as well but im working hard in school and ill be working on more fics, but plz , send in requests, thank u xxx :)

Also creds to artist above Jasker On Tumblr!