Chapter 5: To Make One Happy

Fairy Tail: You're Natsu of Fairy Tail (A NaLu Fan Fiction) by Cryptic_Eyes, All Rights Reserved, © 2018

.

.

.

"Here it is!"

Natsu looked up, surprised by Levy's raised voice.

She was sitting at a table at the front of the guild, and Erza walked over to her side with folded arms. "Did you find any information, Levy?"

The blue-haired girl nodded, pleased. "I did! I looked for books centered around other countries around Fiore and was lucky enough to find one on the many minerals of Earthland. It has pictures, descriptions...everything we need!"

Erza leaned over, looking down at the page and the picture depicted on it. "Looks like it's a match." She let her eyes scan over to the crystal on the table in front of them—the crystal Natsu had grabbed from the illusion in the alleyway.

"What's the description say, Miss Levy?" Wendy asked, Carla in her arms as she walked to join on Levy's other side.

The other members of the guild were gathered around the script mage, listening intently.

Levy raised the book closer to her face, concentrating. "It says here that this is Astrodite, a rare crystal only found on islands that have perfect conditions for them to grow. They grow within caves and underground; on rare cases, out in the open wilderness in the forest. Some islands that they grow on are Caelum, Enca, and Victoria!"

"So that means one of those islands is where Lucy's attackers came from," Gray concluded.

"Looks like we were able to pinpoint something," Juvia answered, her expression serious.

Happy was standing next to Natsu, and the small cat looked up at his best friend.

The dragon slayer was staring off into space, his expression solemn.

Happy's heart saddened.

"Lu-shee...are you okay...?"

"Happy...please, just for now...keep this a secret..."

The blue exceed sighed. Keeping his promise to Lucy was so hard. He understood why Lucy didn't want the others to worry, but...she seemed to be trying to make her illness seem like it wasn't anything serious. Yet Happy knew her scent being affected meant something important, and what if her being hurt now meant her illness got worse?

"Happy, what's the matter?" Carla asked, and everyone's attention was directed towards the blue cat.

Happy flinched, pulled from his thoughts. "N-Nothing at all! I was just thinking about Lu-shee..."

The group's faces became solemn then, and Happy snuck another glance at Natsu, who was still staring off into space.

However, his grip had tightened into fists.

"She had a lot of injuries when I healed her..." Wendy murmured, looking sad.

"You did a great job Wendy," Erza praised, showing her one of her reassuring smiles. "Because of you, Lucy is all healed. She just needs some rest."

"She looked pretty beat up ya know," Gajeel observed, his arms crossed as he leaned against one of the beams.

"Multiple abrasions, a stab wound in the shoulder, countless lacerations..." Wendy murmured, tears on the corners of her eyes. "Miss Lucy must have endured so much..."