Chapter 4: Ilene Le Torneau

Fairy Tail: You're Natsu of Fairy Tail (A NaLu Fan Fiction) by Cryptic_Eyes, All Rights Reserved, © 2018

.

.

.

"Have you found it?"

A female voice...?

"Yes ma'am, we have! The cave of Astrodite is in one of the mountains within Victoria's borders."

Lucy's thoughts were hazy as she awoke, but the voices she heard caught her attention. Astrodite...? Victoria?

"Get a ship out there immediately."

"Yes ma'am!"

The blonde groaned slightly. What's going on? Where...am I?

"She's awake!"

Lucy yelled in shock when water was thrown on her, the liquid freezing against her skin. The coldness of the water sharpened her senses instantly and brought her fully back into reality. Her brown eyes flew open, and all at once she felt the soreness in her arms, the chains on her wrists, her feet hovering above the floor, and the group of men surrounding her.

Terrified, she jerked her eyes around, seeing she was in what looked like to be giant pipes.

"W-What the?!" she gasped out, her eyes going down to the group of men surrounding her.

They were all wearing clothes Lucy didn't recognize—they had on cloaks that covered their clothing, and they were either a deep blue color with white trim or a black color with white edges. Underneath, though, their tops and pants were all the same; the tops were short sleeved, the pants slightly baggy but tight around the ankle. On the front right breast of the men's top was a symbol; a collection of crystals that created the image of a wolf.

"Where am I?!" Lucy shouted, her voice echoing through the giant pipes she was in. "Who are you?!"

She halted, however, when a low laugh that was velvet smooth rose into the air, sending a chill down her back.

The men parted, and a woman was revealed to Lucy.

She was tall, her limbs long and toned with her skin a deep olive tan. Her hair was as white as snow, extremely thick, and in a long braid over her shoulder that reached down to her thighs. Her face sported elegant features, consisting of a long thin nose, a soft face, thick pink lips, high cheekbones, and big cat-shaped almond eyes with thick eyelashes. Her eyes startled Lucy—they were the same color as the woman's hair, a blinding white.

Her clothes were made for combat; she had on a tight blue top that was thick like a vest. It had a turtleneck and long sleeves, looking to be made out of cotton. The hem of her top was flowy and cut short, revealing the high waisted black pants underneath that were held together by silver buttons. She had on leather boots matching the color of her pants, but the laces were the color of her top. They were tied all the way up to the middle of her shins. What mesmerized Lucy, though, was the blood red hood over her shoulders that flowed down to stop around the person's ankles. The woman had two swords sheathed on her left side, attached to the thick leather belt that hung on her hips. However, in her right hand was a large staff taller than her, made of twisted roots of trees.

Lucy's eyes widened at what was located at the top of the staff.

It was the same crystal that Lucy remembered her intruder had left behind, except it was just a different color: white. It was somehow hovering in between the roots that formed a vertical crescent moon. Overall, the staff had to be around six feet tall, the woman looking to be around five-eight or five-nine.