Epilogue

EPIOGUE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Mr. Sir Narrator*

"Hey dad!" A small child yelled, running to the back of a furry man. He turned, smiling at his son. Frederick.

"Hi there! What'dya want?" He ruffled his hair.

"You're going to teach me how to use an axe today, right?! Daddy is already teaching Betty how to use a sword!" He shouted, earning a augh from the furry man.

"Don't worry little buddy, I'll do that right now... Go and get the axe!" The boy ran off and grabbed a shining silver axe from the door frame. On the handle it was carved Frederick, for the boy's name.

So the dad of th boy began teaching him ho to use an axe. Hehd a lot of trouble, but he'll get it eventually. And eventually he did, at the age of eight they both started, and mastered by the age of fifteen. Pretty good, I'd say. 

The two children of Mitch and Jerome, Betty and Frederick became good axe and sword weilders. Learning from their parents.By now, the parents had aged, though not that old, they were about in their late twenties to mid thirtes. They were a happy family. About five to seven years, however, Betty moved out and to the village. She'd found someone she loved. Though her arents were sad to see her go, they were happy for her. Frederick remained behind with his fathers. He like living out in the woods with them.

The family would always gather for bithdays and holidays. They were complete. They had eachother, and will always look out for one another. Like when the sad day came. Mitch and Jerome had reached old age. They were weaker than in their youth. When they died, they were with each toher. Their kids there, too. They went out peacefully. They had happy lives, them together with their children.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARE YOU PROUD OF ME? NO? OKAY, I KNOW IT WAS BAD. AT THE BEGINNING I SAID I WASN'T PLANNING ANYTHING, ADN THAT IT WAS A BAD IDEA, WHICH WAS RIGHT.... UHM YEAH BAI :P