Chapter Nineteen

Better late than never? Eeehhhhhhh...

I'VE BEEN WATCHING A LOT OF SUPERNATURAL, OKAY?! IT'S REALLY GOOD... ;-;

READING! -3- Did you catch the slight foreshadow in the last two chapters? Will anyone care to guess?

---------------------------------------------

*Jake's P.O.V.*

It's coming. Now. I can feel it. Someone will get hurt, and I think- No I know- who will be hurt. We just need to get it over with already...

I walked down the hallway. It seemed to take forever, walking down this hall. It was if my mind was telling me to stop. Telling me I should't do this. Trying to buy me time.

It's not going to work. I am set on my goal. I will keep my friends safe. Most importantly, Emily.

Thirty seconds. It took thirty seconds to walk down the hall. My mind treated it like an hour. The time passes so slow... It seems as if most of the universe wants me to stop. To keep me safe, too.

In those thirty seconds of walking down the hallway, I thought. Thought hard. It's going to happen. It's going to happen like the sun rising in the morning. No stopping it. Not unless you're the sun, of course.

I made it to the room. The room of the two best sorcerers here. Seto and Cooki. Obviously, being my friends, they will try and stop me. Still never happening.

"Guys?" I said, lightly rapping in the door with my knuckles. I opened the door. They were sitting at a table with books and papers scattered around.

"Hi, Jake." Seto says to me. "We know what you intend to do." He stands, Cooki follows. "We have been trying to look, believe me. We can't find anything."

" I know. I would've done it anyway." I sighed. "It's for you guys. Emily. I love you all, I do. That is why I'm doing this." They both hugged me.

"Does she know?" Cooki asks my hair.

"No. I don't want her to know. It will worry her, she'll do anything to stop me. You know I won't." Cooki nodded.

"It's coming." Seto says.

"I knew, walking down the hall... That's why I came." They looked at me.

"Let's go get everyone ready." Seto nods.

---------------------------------------------

Shortest. Chapter. Ever.

MAJOR CLIFF-HANGAR! Sorry. I know. Imma butt-face.

I'm still trapped in school. Only 4 days of doing NOTHING left... IT WILL BE A BILLION TIMES WORSE THEN WHEN WE DID THINGS. AAAUUUGHHHH! save meh... plz... .-.

Bai?