dont care what they think

Wait! Don't click off this chapter!

I edited it so that part 1 AND part 2 are on the same chapter. I got annoyed at myself because I kept making chapters with several parts.

Enjoy my boi

(Steven and the Stevens)^^

[Edited]

♡ ♡ ♡

"I WAS BOUNCING ON THE MOON ONE DAY-"

I chuckled at what I set my alarm clock to on my phone, and got up.

I turned off the alarm to start getting ready for school, ya' know, my hygiene etc, etc, when I realized, it was 9:00!

"What the what?! 9:00! I'm half an hour late!"

I finished dressing up and ran out the door, knowing nobody was home, but me.

I locked the door and pulled out my bike/skateboard (you chose) and started riding to school.

I skidded to a stop when I was at the front doors, and I chained my bike/ picked up my skateboard and walked inside.

"Ahh, Y/N. Why are you late this time?"

"Well I w-"

"Shh."

"But you-"

"Shush!"

"I-"

"Shh, shh!"

I sighed and took my tardy slip, and was on my way.

On my way to school, I was reading the slip when I bumped into someone.

I jumped up and held a hand out to the boy in front of me. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, im fine" he says getting up by himself and scurrying off.

"Rude." I mumble and get to class.

I walked to my class and when I opened the door, ad I expected, I was greeted with stares, and snickers.

I rolled my eyes at the last thing, as my teacher began rambling, before I cut her short.

"Ms. L/N, you're la-"

"I know," I stated firmly.

I continued to her desk and slid the pass onto it.

I plopped onto my seat, when I felt more eyes on me.

I looked around to find nobody staring at me, until, I looked to my right to find a pair of brown eyes looking in my direction.