churro or dante?

You both are 13 in this one!

"Y/N!! It's time for lunch! Go pick up some tamales for your familia!"

"Okay mama!"

I climbed out of my bed and started hearing towards the plaza.

I live in a small town in Mexico called Santa Cecilia. I basically know everyone here. That's how small it is!

Well, except our neighbors. The Rivera's.

They HATE music! Like who even...? And the worst thing is that we LIVE next to these people!

You see, my family is PACKED with musicians. Almost everyone sings, or plays an instrument.

In my case, I play the ukulele, and I sing.

I was walking towards the plaza when I saw my favorite little street dog, Churro. (Its Dante, just with a different name)

"Aww hey Churro! Want food?" He barks and you start walking towards the food booth.

I buy food for mi familia and an extra two for Churro.

I turn around, and he's... gone?

You look around and as your about to go inside of your home, you see...

Churro's tail? Climbing behind a "Rivera Workshop" sign?

I follow him up there and when I'm about to move the sign and climb in, but you bump heads with someone who was trying to climb out.

I was JUST about to tumble backwards, off the roof, when I feel a hand grab mine, and pull me in. Just then I close my eyes.

I climb in as the person pulls me in and they move the sign so that it's dark.

I open my eyes and you'll never guess who I see staring right back at me.

A Rivera. A shoemaker. A forbidden musical artist!

Ugh. He's cute tho.

"What are you doing in here?!" The Rivera whisper-shouts.

"What do you mean?! You're the one who pulled me in here!"

"Oh," he says "So you WANTED a concussion?!"

I sigh "Look, I'm not tryna cause trouble, alright? I just want my dog back."

"YOUR dog? This is my dog, Dante!"

"Nuh-uh," you say, wagging your finger. "This is MY dog. Churro."

While telling him off, you glance behind him. You notice a basical-shrine dedicated to Ernesto De La Cruz.

Wait.

"Wait a sec," you start moving towards the shrine. "What's your name?"

"Uh, Miguel Rivera.."

"I thought your not allowed to like music."

His eyes grow wide in realization and he blocks me from going any further.

"Please don't tell my familia!" He begs.

"Fine, I won't. On one condition."

"What?"

"Stay away from me, Rivera."

And that's the exact opposite of what he did.

••••

A bit long if you ask me, lolol

Anyway don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more!