so. much. rain.

*wArNiNg: I didn't re-read this, sorry for errors*

please read the a/n at the end

•••

"Oh. My. Gosh. You've GOT to be kidding me!" I screamed at my TV.

It was Dia De Los Muertos, and I had plopped onto the couch, in front of my TV.

The daily forecast showed storms. So many red blobs appeared on the screen, they made me want to scream till I was red.

I ran towards the window as I teared up, knowing my plans for the day were super-ruined.

I opened the curtains to reveal hail-like raindrops raining down on my porch.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhh!" My favorite day of the year, ruined.

Great, just great.

Right as I was going to go wallow in my bed, I heard a knock on my door. I looked through the window to see a grinning Miguel, being drenched in rain-water.

I scrambled to the door and opened it.

"Miguel! What are you doing here?!" I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him inside.

"I wanted to see if you're okay! Ya know, with the storm and everything."

"Awww!" I said putting my hand to my chest.

He rolled his eyes playfully, and pulled me outside.

"Miguel!!" I said laughing. "You ruined my shirt!!!" Even though I don't really care about my shirt as much as I did for Miguel.

"¡Es solo lluvia!" (Its just rain!)

I rolled my eyes and started jumping in the puddles.

We both played in the rain till our families decided we had to go inside before we both caught colds.

That possibility was loooong gone.

••••

You guys are probably wondering why im here 😂😂😂 this was based on what happened to me today, but except for the playing in the rain part, and the fact that Miguel isn't real lol

Okay, so my family and I were supposed to go see fireworks, and then, SUDDENLY, it's starts raining.

Like, POURING.

I was so sad, I was so excited to go see them, and the Universe just wants to kill my dreams like that.

Honestly I'm not surprised lol.

ANYWAYS, REMEMBER KIDS, VITAMINS AREN'T REAL THEY'RE JUST SOMETHING OUR PARENTS TOLDS US BYEEEEE

Word Count: 360 Words!