stargazing

A request for Wanderlust_Child ! Thank you for being the first to request! Go follow them!

[Edited]

♡ ♡ ♡

"Y/N, hurry up!" Miguel said.

Miguel was taking me to... well, I actually don't know! He just blindfolded me, and is leading me through somewhere.

"Well, I'm SORRY that I'm not going fast enough, I just feel like, I don't know, I might trip! Because you're not a trust worthy person to lead me through an unknown place!"

He chuckled and continued to lead me through the place.

Soon, we reached a somewhere, where I couldn't here the music anymore. But I could hear/feel the crunching of leaves underneath our feet.

Suddenly, the crunching stopped. Even through my shoes, I could feel the softness of the grass beneath us.

"Okay," Miguel said, removing my blindfold. "Here we are."

I opened my eyes, having them closed under the blindfold, and found myself on a cliff with a beautiful view of Santa Cecilia.

I gasped and covered my mouth.

"M-Miguel!" I barely whispered.

I actually began to tear up, and I hugged him.

He seemed stiff at first, but immediately loosened up and hugged me back.

We stood there, in each other's arms for several seconds, till he spoke up.

"Y/N," He said, "That's not even the best part!"

"What do you mean?"

"Look up."

I did as told and my breath literally exited my body in an un-orderly fashion.

"Oh my gosh! Miguel! Thank you, so much! I-I love you!" I covered my mouth as those last three words escaped my mouth.

I removed my hand, and began to speak. "I'm so sor-"

Before I could finish my apology, I was cut off by a pair of soft lips gently placing themselves onto mine. (Weird wording, I know 😂)

His eyes closed and so did mine, it felt like we were the only people in the world, until he pulled away.

We stared at each other for a moment too long, and Miguel layed on the damp, soft grass, and so did I.

"Y/N?" He said.

"What?"

"I.." He said, trailing off. "I love you too."

I smiled and surprisingly didn't blush.

Me, having the courage and sudden bravery, scooted in closer to him, and so did he.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and we both stared at the star filled sky.

"It's so, so beautiful. Thank you for taking me here, Miguel."

"Of course! It was no problem," He stated.

A few minutes went by of stargazing, until he spoke words I never thought I'd hear in my whole, entire life.

"By the way, these stars can't even compare to the beauty of you."

♡ ♡ ♡

WASSUP?!?!?!

Yeahhhh boiiii first request finished!

Hope this is kinda what you described, also I hope it met your desires :)

Word Count: 487 Words!

ANYWAYS REMEMBER KIDS, VITAMINS AREN'T REAL THEY'RE JUST SOMETHING OUR PARENTS TOLDS US BYEEEEE