all nighter

Sorry I am so late!

[Unedited]

•••

"Miguellllll! Let's go to bed! I'm so sleepy!" I said, super drowsy.

It's 1:38 AM, and we were watching... I actually dont know. I wasn't paying attention.... some sort of movie, when a kid goes to the land of the dead? I don't know.

Miguel was sitting on the couch, his eyes fluttering shut every few minutes, then they would suddenly open.

"No, Y/N! You promised we'd pull an all-nighter!"

I groaned and looked around his living room.

His family had left to go see a family member on his mother's side, but Miguel INSISTED that he stayed with me, and my family.

He had the keys to his house, and so we went to have a "all nighter" at his house.

B A D I D E A Y/N.

"Miguel! I'm tired! So, so tired! Please i just wanna sleep.." the mention of sleep made me- well- sleepy.

I began to dose off amd close my eyes. My head fell into a sturdy, yet comfortable surface.

Wait, what?

I opened my eyes to see a blushing Miguel starring at me, while my head was on his shoulder.

"Oh uh-" I said quickly removing my head from his shoulder. "S-Sorry."

"It's okay."

We watched the rest of the movie in silence.

The movie ended, and Miguel's stubborn self finally decided that we should go to bed.

We walked back to my house and up into my room.

Of course, the naive little child I am, forgot to buy a sleeping bag, before it turned past midnight.

"Uh, so where do I sleep?" Miguel asks.

"Oh, I bought a-" I said looking around my room.

"I..I kinda forgot to but a sleeping bag. Do you have one at your house maybe?"

"Not that I now of," He stated.

"O-Oh. Well maybe you could.. Uhm, sleep with me? Just for tonight. I-I'll go into the plaza tommorow morning a-"

"S-Sure," He simply stated.

We slipped into our pj's (In different rooms, of course.) And into bed.

He was on the farthest side of the bed, and I was on the other.

I lay there for a few minutes, waiting for sleep to kick in, but nope. Just when I WANNA sleep, it deceive's me. Curse you, physics!

You know that feeling when it's REALLY late at night, and your brains not thinking right due to the lack of sleep? I call it night drunk. That kicks in right about-

"Miguel, you still awake?" I whisper.

Now.

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Well, duh!"

I heard him chuckle and he turned around, so he was facing me.

We start talking for what seems like hours, and a specific topic stuck out to me.

"Y/N."

"What?"

"Do you like me?"

Guessing he was night-drunk too.

"Of course I do! I mean, you're my be-"

He cut me off. "I mean do you like like me?"

"....Yeah."

"Really?" He said, surprised.

"Yup. For a pretty long time, now."

"M-Me too."

I blushed, and so did he.

We started to scoot in and soon enough, He wrapped an arm around my waist.

I blushed, even more than I was before, and put my head onto his chest.

"Good night, Y/N,"

"Good Night Miguel."

♡ ♡ ♡

Wassup?!

Again, I'm sorry this was so late. I actually don't have an excuse :(

Word Count: 585

ANYWAYS, REMEMBER KIDS, VITAMINS AREN'T REAL THEY'RE JUST SOMETHING OUR PARENTS TOLDS US BYEEEEE