Something In The Rain

Part Twenty-Six

"Welcome to movie on the field! Yes, this is actually the main court yard, but it's absolutely beautiful - just not an actual field

"Welcome to movie on the field! Yes, this is actually the main court yard, but it's absolutely beautiful - just not an actual field. Please for the love of God stop with the passive aggressive letters, The Courts hold this event every year - we already know." The Courts' head spoke, smiling into the silver mike. He sported a pink jacket and matching pants with a grey turtleneck underneath. Movie On The Felid allowed for leaguer wear, and Jimin guessed that was Jin's definition of leaguer. "With that out of the way, enjoy Emma Stone."

La La Land began to project on an elegantly hung up large fabric piece. The entire court yard was lit in strung up Christmas lights, and silver painted flowers were strategically placed here and there as well. Students were spread out all over the place in blankets, huddling with friends or pairs, some bringing food while others trying to find the energy to move and buy some from concessions.

Jin put the mic back into stand and made his way down to some cushion seats that were displayed in the white gazebo where most of the Court Members were gathered together. Some former guards were scattered about, Kang Daniel cuddling up with Ong and Jackson laughing over a joke Yoongi said.

Seokjin spotted the academy princess sitting in one of the middle feet. He was biting his lip slightly, playing with a handful of popcorn in his hand that the boy was seemingly debating whether or not to eat. He was out of his princess wear, just wearing a regular pair of ripped, black jeans that made him look much taller than most students gave him credit for. Jimin matched the jeans with a slightly oversized sweater - which Jin was very proud to say was half pink. Lastly, were his matching fuzzy sock covered feet. One's of which, were playing with the other foot's toes. The action was utterly adorable, no matter how Jimin dressed, the guy couldn't help being this little ball of adorable-ness.

"Hey Jiminie, mind if I sit with you?" Jin asked, smiling bright. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he was feeling a little lonely at the moment. His boyfriend, Namjoon, had sent him a text a little while ago to notify the Head that he'd be late to the courts event. Jin knew that it wasn't really a big deal, and it wasn't like he was being blown off either since Namjoon actually had a good excuse to be late, but he missed him. Sometimes you just find these people in your life that no matter how much time you spend with them, the second they're away you feel like it wasn't enough. Never will be enough.

But Seokjin couldn't really argue with Namjoon since he was going after someone who's hurt members of the courts in this past semester. Or at least, Namjoon thought that he was catching the right guy. Jin wasn't so sure, but that he kept to himself. #SupportiveBoyfriend.

Joonmoon may not be an official member of the school's royalty, but the man still cared about the people in it enough to interrogate a junior he suspected to be the one producing these definitely not Christian photos of the former princesses. Seokjin had been targeted, but so had Ong, and Jin was worried that whoever this was - they'd go after Jimin next. Catching the people selling the low key high key princess porn was easy, it's the one that's producing or stealing these photos that was much more complicated.