Always A Gentlemen

Part Twelve

______________

______________

• Sorry, it's a longer one🙈 •
Also, starting next week,
I'll be updating every Monday
- Vio
______________

"I-I don't understand," Hoseok said stepping backwards and nearly walking into another pair dancing. He shook his head, running a hand through his hair utterly confused and take aback. Jimin felt tiny, as if he could just cave inside of himself from the way Hoseok looked at him. It was a mix of anger and hurt and - disgust.

"Hobi-"

"Don't call me that." Hoseok cut. "I can't handle you calling me that right now."

"Please-"

Hoseok breathed heavily as his expression shifted to one of anger to a twisted 'understanding.' He reached for Jimin's wrist, wrapping his fingers around it so hard that his knuckles went completely white. Jimin whimpered out, feeling the skin underneath Hoseok's grasp go numb. "H-Hoseok. S-Stop, you're hurting me." But Hosoek only pressed down harder, adding his nails as he watched tears flood Jimin's vision - but not fall. He tilted his head, studying the small boy before forcefully pulling Jimin so close to him that one move on either's side and they'd be touching faces. Hoseok dropped his voice low, growling in a tone Jimin had never heard before as something clicked in his mind, "I know you're just scared, little prince. Taehyung told me everything. There's no need to be. I have a plan."

Jungkook was making his way to Jimin the minute he heard the blond's ghost of a whimper. The noise consumed him, flooded his ears. As if on key, Jungkook's body shot up with adrenaline, blood boiling the second he spotted Hoseok's hand on Jimin. The hold was so tight that Jimin's wrist was starting to go purple underneath.

"Hoseok, let me go, p-please-" Jimin breathed out, doing his best to keep the tears in his eyes and not roll down his cheeks. He felt so embarrassed to be in such a situation - it being so very public. He felt like people were staring at him for all the wrong reasons; that they blamed him for making Hoseok mad. Which he guessed he had been at fault for, but self pity can resume once Jimin could feel anything other than all consuming pain in his forearm.

"Let. Him. Go."

"Yoongi?"

Jimin's eyes went wide as the senior stepped close, giving Hoseok a feral glare. He stayed there, staring the other boy down until Hoseok finally caved, dropping Jimin's hand roughly. For a moment, no one moved, before the spell broke by Hoseok. The unmistakable gleam in his eyes was present, as well as an air of delusional certainty. He gave Jimin one last longing look before walking out of the Gala - not waiting to be asked to leave. Yoongi sighed, rubbing his temples at the commotion, not usually one to step in for anything other than the occasional last chicken nugget. He turned around, expecting to shoulder off, when he was met with the wide look of the frozen younger.