Under The Velvet Vintage Rug

Part Twenty-Two

"You know you could get expelled if they find you in here," Jimin whispered as he circled his finger on Jungkook's chest

"You know you could get expelled if they find you in here," Jimin whispered as he circled his finger on Jungkook's chest. His leg was wrapped around the taller's waist, the other playing with Jungkook's toes. He prompt his head up on his elbow, eyelashes fluttering. Jimin's silky bed sheets were wrapped around both of the boy's bodies, Jungkook staring up at the top of Jimin's canopy bed.

The room really was stunning, very Victorian meets rococo era with a touch of Jimin's own personal cute/soft accents here and there. Jungkook could tell where Jimin had touched it up on his own. First of all, and most obviously, there were fuzzy socks stuck in every corner of any shelf imaginable. It was quite adorable, frankly, how the boy never seemed to be able and part with them, even just to put the fabrics away into a drawer. Besides the socks, there were some pastel, almost white but not quite, silks draped across the far side window. At night, the stars shone through it gleaming in an echo of the sky above them, having a shadow, galaxy like effect. Jungkook that it had to have been strung up by the beautiful blond boy, because Jimin was always one to find wonder in the littlest of things. Such as turning a silk into art once night fell.

"I know," Jungkook breathed out, tearing his eyes away from the window so that he could stare at the boy wrapped up in his arm. Their chests felt warm against one another, but he welcomed the heat. It felt secure, and it felt right. He wondered if Jimin felt safe in his arms, and if he did, he worried about wether or not Jungkook deserved such trust.

Jimin was silent, and Jungkook watched as the pout formed on his red, red lips. Jungkook's words were a bit more heavy than he intended when first spoken, as the gravitation of them was pretty severe. Jungkook was already on the Courts bad side, and it had been a huge risk, maybe even a dumb one, having Jungkook slip inside the princess quarters in the first place - but when he went to drop Jimin off in his room last night, the large isolated staircase had loomed before them.

Jungkook' s cheek no longer stung from Seokjin's blow, and frankly, he had little time to simmer in the guilt that the event had brought. Once he had gotten back to his dorm, Jimin was awake, and he spent each minute he could trying to make him smile or laugh, ending the night in an intense game of Mario Kart as well as a couple episodes of Terrace House on Netflix. Both of the boys were avoiding confrontation, Jimin with his panic attack and Jungkook with his argument yesterday morning.

So, once they stood to part ways, the wind suddenly got cold. It felt like a forever, and yet no time at all, standing at opposite ends of that staircase. Jungkook was the first to turn, but his feet quickly stopped their movements once he heard Jimin whisper out in a small voice for Jungkook to wait. To stay.

Jimin didn't want to spend another night alone. Jungkook swallowed. Neither did he.

It was a pretty stupid decision to be honest, as someone was scheduled to come in and dress Jimin into his princess wear any second. A delicate baby blue dress was already laid out on the vanity, and the princess quarters only have one entrance and one exit - so Jungkook was a tiny bit fucked if he didn't skid out soon.