Going Back Is Such A Pain

Percy landed lightly in that familiar hazy red landscape. This time he had little trouble breathing, but he was more demonic than most of the residents of this evil place anyways. You could see with his piercing purple eyes, black feathered wings, and yet his still normal messy black hair, that he was not the same man that had been here the last time.

He let his aura flare out, no longer trying to hide it from the Pit. It was no aura of a demigod, or even of this plain. The master of this pit would most likely study him long before thinking to confront him, unsure of what he was.

'Its good to be as free as I can possibly ever be again,' a voice rasped in his head. Lucius.

'You want to give me some idea of what you are capable of?' Percy replied.

'I was my times current Demon King. There was little I couldn't do. I came to this plain in order to conquer it and instead was faced with something far more fierce than I could have imagined.'

'Wrath,' Percy thought.

'Exactly, but enough chat. You have company approaching.'

Percy turned to look and saw two Titans approaching. One was similar to what Jason described as Krios, the other he did recognize. Nearly two years ago they'd fought. 'So much for a warm welcome from Bob and Damasen,' he thought.

"Who are you? We have never before felt the power of someone like you in this pit. Answer us or we will be forced to make you!" came Hyperion.

Percy chuckled, a dark and foreboding sound. "With your strength? I've destroyed entire pantheons of immortals stronger than the Greek and Roman ones. You immortals are all so pretentious. Don't dare challenge me, for it WILL be your last."

Krios took a half step back. "God Eater! He's one of the God Eaters! I'd heard whisperings of them, but I didn't put any stock into it."

Hyperion scoffed. "There's no way he's a God Eater. Lord Tartarus would never allow him to enter his domain so easily."

"It's doubtful that even Tartarus would want to face me in his own domain without knowing what I'm capable of," Percy said, intending to brandish one his many weapons.

'Don't. Only your scythe can withstand the power you currently wield. Unless the others are reforged by a primordial, they will break upon use and leave you weaponless,' came Lucius' voice in his head.

'Why the scythe. It's not a weapon made by a primordial?'

'Do you intend to tell me that you have wielded that weapon for this long and have not recognized it?'

Percy let the weapon of choice appear in his hands and studied it. "What is the meaning of this?!" Krios shouted. "How have you come by that weapon?!"

Percy's eyes narrowed. Of course he had known what it was, but he had never wanted to admit it. It was Kronos' scythe, which would explain the rush, the elation, the feeling of untamed power every time he wielded it. Also how he could slay gods so easily with it as well.

"How you ask? It was a gift. A gift that has ended many an immortal life. Come, you wish to have it back? Take it from me then."

Percy felt light on his feet. It'd been a while since he'd been in a semi-serious fight. Not that these two Titans would be all that hard, but certainly more difficult and fun than those pesky monsters he had been destroying. He twirled the scythe in his hands and let the blade rest against the ground. "What are you waiting for? Attack me."

Stunned at Percy's boldness and lack of respect for their power, the two Titans growled and circled the immortal hero. Hyperion already knew first hand charging this kid was a bad idea. It had been a long time since their fight and he knew he had done nothing but grow stronger. While he had needed the water to take him on then, Hyperion was unsure if he could take on either of them without it, and he had no intentions of risking it.

Krios on the other hand firmly believed that Percy was one of the God Eaters. To challenge him so quickly without knowing could easily mean his end. The only advantage they had right now, was their weapons were all equally matched.

Krios grumbled. The five weapons designed to kill Ouranos. Krios' sword and shield. Hyperion's hand and a half sword. Koios' spear and shield. Ieaputus' spear. And of course...Kronos' scythe. These weapons were capable of much destruction since they were crafted by a primordial, one of the oldest at that. If this half-blood could wield it even without using its power and still destroy pantheon's, he knew he and his brother stood little chance against him. He shivered in fear of what was in store for them.