Chapter 26

I woke up the next morning and found myself on the soft bed we avoided most of the night before. I had my back facing Daniel's face. I turned around an my eyes collided right intuh his. I got scared an jumped up a little.

It was a moment that exactly resembled the first time I met him an shared a bed wid him.

He sat up an handed me uh tray of food.

"Here. Eat." He said to me.

Ah obeyed an ate to my heart's content. He stared at me the whole time. I blushed.

"We should take a walk this morning." He said running his fingers on my arm an pushing down the part of the sheet that covered my chest.

He moved over and each time disposed a kiss on my breasts making them hard an slowly movin his hand towards my womanhood.

"We can do anything you want, and later go out into town for dinner."

I shook my head as a yes an put de plate aside. I took his member out his pants an it immediately got hard. Ah put mah mouth on it an worked mah way down.

He smiled and then moaned.

But ah remembered something an took him out of my mouth.

"Oh---."

He stared at me with concern.

"I can't. I have to meet with Jonathan. He was supposed to get me after the meeting. He's probably morbidly worried." I said putting my dress and shoes on.

"Who's this Jonhathan?"

"You should meet him soon." I responded getting off the bed.

He grabbed my arm an put me back on the bed. It turned me on.

"Is he more important than I?" He asked me wid a serious face.

"N-No. I just have to leave." I told him making him let my arm go and giving him a kiss. "I can meet you here again tonight."

"I won't be here." He said angry.

"I'm sorry. I will make it up to you." I responded runnin out the door feelin guilty.

I got a carriage and headed to my estate. Once ah got inside, I saw Jonathan sitting on the chair. He walked towards me an pressed his lips against mine. I didn't push him away. His kisses were really sweet.

"Where in the world were you?" He asked me unlacin de top half of my dress.

Before I could answer, his lips crashed against mine again an my breast fell out. He then engulfed my right one in his mouth. It felt good and I moaned but I came to my senses and pushed him off me.

"Stop." I said lacing my top again."I met him."

"Did you?--of course you did. You smell like it."

I didn't have to explain anything. I told him everything before we came back, but he didn't care. I hated to see him hurt because I did have feelings for him.

I walked up the stairs and headed to my room. All I could think of was the night before. I took my mind off the events and took a bath. Once I finished, ah fell asleep and ain't wake up till late afternoon.

I went to Jonathan's room, but found him missing. I took it as an opportunity to go see Daniel. I took my carriage an got to his house within 20 minutes.

It looked de same. Seem lak our memories never died because de house kept em well for us.

I knocked on the door but Daniel didn't answer. I knew him. And after a night like last night, he wouldn't be workin.

I knocked again and he opened up, wid no shirt an bitin intuh an apple. He didn't seem happy to see me. He turned away from me and let me get inside.

I was offended.

"Is this supposed to be a welcome?" Ah asked angry.

He didn't respond an bit into his apple.

"Daniel!"

No response.

"Daniel!"

"What?!" He finally answered by screaming.

"What's wrong with you?!"

"Don't fuck with me Mercy." He said puttin the apple down. "Your friend came to visit me."

I froze.

"What kind of relationship do you have with him?!"

"He's a close friend." Ah responded in a smaller tone.

"He must be a great fucking friend if you let him kiss and touch you. Did he fuck you too?"

He never usually used "fuck" when we spoke about bedding each other. That's when I knew I would'nt calm him.

"No. I would never let him. I--I thought I'd never see you again--and I--just started feelin things for him."

"Are you out of your mind?! Mercy, I didn't look, touch, feel nor kiss any other woman because I knew I'd see you again." He said calming down."Maybe I love you more than you love me and maybe we should never have me each other. It would have saved me much agony. I should never have been entangled with you."

"Entangled?"

Tears formed and fell on my cheeks. He didn't seem to care and that pushed me to cry even more.

"Do you know how much shit I've

gone through?!" Ah screamed and then fell to the floor.

I sat on his floor and poured my heart to him about everything that happened from the moment ah wuz abducted to when ah found him again. When ah finished, he remained quiet and ah realized how red and puffy my eyes got.

I got frustrated with Daniel and the situation, got it an walked towards de door.

I turned de door knob to leave, and

I hesitated to see if he would hold me from leaving--but he didn't move an inch. I lef his house and went to mine.

It was like my words meant nothing to him.

When ah opened de door, I saw him drunk, passed out and sitting on the same chair.

I left him in the dark and entered my room. I realized how much I hurt him. I got angry at myself, then, at Jonathan and back at myself again.

I took a bath, went to bed and thought that if he had held me back,we could have been making love right now.