This is How it Ends

[Next chapter is the final chapter to this book! So Enjoy!]

-Play the song as many times as you need to cry-

Ethan's P.O.V

We were finally able to see Grayson to say our goodbye's in case he didn't pull through, Sophia and my Mom were at the small little chapel the hospital offered. I decided to go in and say goodbye, it hurt to even think of saying goodbye.  I closed the door behind me and walked over to him, his skin looked pale. He had cuts and bruises everywhere, surrounded by hundreds of wires. 

"H-Hey Bup, I-I u-umm..." I couldn't find the right words to exactly express how I feel. So after a brief moment I decided to speak up.

"I'm gonna miss you Gray...I'm gonna miss having you around. God Gray, you know I suck at things like this, but I am gonna be honest. I am sorry I got in between you and Sophia, I guess I kinda liked her too at the time. Because I craved what you guys had, a perfect life and a family. It was wrong of me, I j-just don't understand why it had to be you...it should be me laying on this bed. Oliver needs you Grayson...He needs someone to teach him all the amazing things you taught me. Gray...I-If y-you w-wan-na let g-go, then do it. But I want you to keep fighting for me and for everyone who loves you. P-please G-Gray, fight for me. I promise you that I will find that son of a bitch! Whoever the fuck did this is going to fucking pay, I promise."  I closed my eyes as I cried, I heard the door close. I opened my eyes to find Sophia standing by the doorway, her lips were pressed into a thin line.

"How long have you been here?" I asked as I turned to look at her, she walked over to me.

"Long enough to hear everything. I didn't mean to intrude...but I t-think I know w-who d-did t-this." She looked down at her hands and then looked back up to me. I grabbed her face and looked her in the eyes. (Example in the pic)

"Who was it?" I clenched my jaw and I felt the anger rise in me, whoever crashed into Grayson is going to pay the price

"I-It w-was M-Mason. My ex...the one who beat me that one time." She gulped as she looked at me, I let go off of her face. 

"How do you know?" 

"Because he threatened me, and I told Grayson. But he didn't think much of it and at the rehearsal he went to report it at the station." I got up and ran my hands through my hair.

"I'm leaving. That son of a bitch is going to pay! I don't care if I have to look under the rocks for him but that bitch is going to get it." I was making my way towards the door when I felt a small hand pull me back.

"Let me go with you." I turned to look at Sophia, her eyes looked darker than usual. Her face held a bitter and angry complexion. But I couldn't risk putting her life on the line, Grayson Wouldn't forgive me. 

"NO! Stay here with Grayson." I pulled my hand out of her grip and made my way to find that son of a bitch. I remembered the time Grayson went missing that Leo went to go get him, What was it? Greenwood Lake? Something like that. I saw a car following behind but I didn't care enough to pay attention. I drove for what seemed like hours till I found a Small shitty Cabin, there was a black Range Rover parked outside of it. 

I opened up the glove compartment and pulled out a G27 Pistol [let's face it y'all I don't do guns lmao. So sorry If I suck at describing it or whatever] I loaded it up and placed it in the waistband of my jeans, I got out of my car and made my way over to find Mason. To my luck he was walking out of the cabin, he looked around and locked eyes with me.

"I thought you were gonna be dead by now." He walked up to me and crossed with arms, a smirk grew on his face.

"You really are that stupid. You tried killing my brothers wife and then you tried killing him. Well guess fucking what?! Today is you Last day. You took the one thing I loved the most and that was my brother. So today I am taking your life" I pulled the gun out of the waistband of my jeans and pulled the rack back making sure the gun was ready. I placed my hand on the trigger, I looked at Mason in the eye.

"You really think you can scare me? You are pathetic! Your brother took my girl, he deserves to fucking die. He is one worthless son of a bitch." I looked at Mason as he pulled a gun from behind him.

"SHOOT ME! I FUCKING DARE YOU!" I felt the adrenaline and anger pump through my veins, We both aimed at one another. 

"Any last words before I blow your fucking brain? I'm sure your brother would be very happy to see you with him in hell." 

"Fuck you Mason! Shoot me now you son of bitch!" I closed my eyes and heard shots fire. I waited a few moments before opening my eyes and I realize I am still standing except for Mason. I looked to the ground to find Mason Covered in blood, I begin to panic I looked behind me to see Sophia with a SIG Sauer P250 in her hands as her eyes were blood shot and wide open in shock.

"Sophia..." I ran over to her and hugged her, I felt her heart beating fast. Her breathing was heavy and uneven.

"I-I K-Killed h-him." She held on to me tightly as she cried.

"Shhhh it's okay Sophia, You saved me. We are going to be okay." We heard police sirens get closer and closer. 

I promise to take care of her Gray. I promise you...I will be there for them.