We'll be okay

(unedited// picture of Oliver at the top)

~ 8 MONTHS LATER~

Sophia's P.O.V 

The first few months were tough having to watch Oliver by myself, till my parents came down and found out I was living here on my own. Eventually, I told them I had made the choice to leave Grayson because of a disagreement we had. I didn't plan to tell my parents ' Hey your daughter is a whore! she fucked her ex's brother!'. So my mom decided to work at home here and give me a hand while my dad headed back to New York to finish some things.

I was currently watching Empire with my mom as I played with Oliver making him giggle,when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Want me to get it?" My mom asked as she paused the show, and getting up.

"Please? I'm way too comfortable! aren't we Oli?" I turned to Oliver and kissed his cheek. I watch my mom playfully roll her eyes, and walk over to answer the door. 

" SOPHIA! SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU!" My mom shouted, I got up and walked over to the door carrying Oliver with me. I looked up to see who it was and I suddenly felt my throat close up.

"E-Ethan? What are you doing here?" I said taken back as he stood in front of my mother and I.

"I came because...Grayson found out we still talked and he wanted me to give you this along with the words of 'This is just the beginning.' " Ethan then handed me a big yellow like envelope. 

"Wanna hold Oliver for a sec?" Ethan nodded as I handed Oliver to him, and his smile was priceless. I felt bad for having Oliver all to myself but it needed to be done.

I opened the envelope to find a paper that could change everything... ( I don't know how these papers work so like...bear with me)

"Grayson B. Dolan requests full custody on Oliver B. Dolan, on behalf of the City Court Of Los Angeles we request that you Sophia G. Evans take legal act and respond accordingly to the court. If actions aren't complied then you will lose full rights of Oliver B. Dolan and grant yourself time in prison.

For more information, visit ......." 

I looked up at Ethan in disbelief, I felt my blood begin to boil in anger. I looked over to my mom and find her giving me a sincere smile. 

"He can't do this! This is Fucking bullshit Ethan!! He wants to pull shit like this then so be it! Now if you can please excuse me...I-I a-am g-going -i-inside." I took Oliver from him and went inside to my bedroom, leaving Ethan and my mother behind to talk.

I couldn't help but think how much is yet to come for Oliver all because of me, all because of something I did. 

"We'll be okay..I promise." I kissed his forehead as he gently closed his eyes.