She's everything

3 MONTHS LATER (Sophia is now 4 months)

Grayson's P.O.V

Today was the day we go check up on the baby. I was honestly excited to see  what was to come. These past few months we have spent it going out and enjoying one another, I plan on making it official soon. But I want to be sure that she wants to be with me.

"Hey you're here early!" She said as she came out of her room.

"Well I wanted to spend some time with you before we go. By taking you out for breakfast. And that is what happens when you give me a spare key." I said as I walked up to her and hugged her.

"Well you can take me for some bomb pancakes!"

"Then go put your shoes on and let's go!" She pulled her self away and I smacked her butt.

"Hey! That is not okay!" She said as she tied her shoes.

"Sorry! I-I just " I felt bad for doing something she wasn't okay with.

"I'm kidding gray." She turned around and kissed my cheek. Before pulling me out her house.

AT THE DOCTOR'S

We were currently looking around to find expectant mothers and a bunch of little kids.

"They drag! Like I'm getting frustrated! I want some chocolate chip cookies Gray!! Can we get some after?" Sophia whined as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Yes we can."

"Sophia Dolan?" The nurse asked

"Dolan?" She said as she looked at me.

"Yeah...I put you as Dolan" I gave her a sheepish smile. She playfully rolled her eyes and pulled me with her.

"Go to room 4 and I will be with you in a second!" The nurse said as we made our way into the room.

"I gotta pee!!! Or at least I think I do" Sophia said as she sat down

"You went not along ago."

"Okay? I got a baby inside me what do you want me to do!" We the heard the door open to find the nurse from earlier.

"Alright I will be checking your vitals, sit here while I check your blood pressure" as the nurse was checking her vitals another woman in a white coat came in.

"Hi,are you Sophia and Grayson Dolan?" She asked

"Yes ma'am"

"Alright I am doctor Solano, I will be your doctor up until you give birth. Let's proceed shall we?" The nurse finished up and left. While Sophia walked over to the little bed.

"Alright lift your shirt up a bit sweetie, keep in mind the gel will be cold." I got up and walked over to Sophia.

"Alright let's see this little baby." The doctor began to do the ultrasound.

"Oh look at that! That is your baby! The baby seems to be looking healthy. I will assign you some prenatal vitamins. Would you guys like to hear the heart beat?"

I looked over to Sophia to find tears escaping her eyes. I even felt tears of my own. They were tears of joy.

We both nodded as the doctor began to to show us the baby's heart beat.

I looked over to Sophia who was smiling and crying. But even through all of that she looked so beautiful. I don't know why I never took the time to get to know her. She is absolutely perfect. I'm glad to call her mine and the mother of my child.

"Can we get the heart beat recording and ultrasound pictures?" I asked

"Of course! I will be back with that in a few! Be sure to wipe the gel off! The napkins are to your left" the doctor said as she walked out of the room.

"How are you feeling?" I said as I helped her wipe her stomach.

"Happy. Maybe I wasn't so sure of this but now I am. I am so sure of this baby. I love this baby so much." I helped her down and Dr. Solano came back in.

"Here you guys go! Come back in 2 months! See you guys soon!" She said as we said our goodbye's.

We walked over to my car, when I walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for Sophia.

"Why thank you babe!" She said as she  me a kiss.

"You're welcome babe. Now let's go get them cookies!" I ran over to the drives side after shutting her door.

Unknown's P.O.V

I was finally able to locate the whore who put me through hell. She thinks she's got it all. But baby I will fucking destroy it soon. To the point you'll be paying for your sins.

Nothing great lasts forever. So get ready Sophia Evans