Welcome to the world!

Grayson's P.O.V

After a few hours of Sophia's screaming and cussing. Our beautiful baby boy was born.

Oliver Bailey Dolan (pic above)

I smiled looking at my son, they are gonna keep him in for a month or so since Oliver was a premature baby.

I slowly walked back into Sophia's room, where she was resting. I walked over next to her and held her hand. She's so beautiful even when she is tired. What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful woman. I kissed her hand and cleared out her hair out of her face.

"What are you doing?" Sophia mumbled as she opened up her eyes.

"I was just admiring my beautiful fiancé! Everyone came but left
They figured you'd be tired."

"I am, but I want to go home and just see my beautiful baby." She smiled as she turned over to me.

"He is so adorable like you."

"What happened to you?"

"I can't lie to you... Mason texted me to see him last night otherwise something  would happen to you or Oli for that matter. And I went to protect you but instead he called these guys and took my Range Rover. Left me there with nothing."

"Oh gray...I shouldn't have dragged you into this mess. Look at you! This is all because of Mason! I just wanted to be a normal family." I looked at Sophia to see her eyes filled with guilt.

"It's okay Soph, I would do anything for you and Oli. You guys are my world, wanna go see him?" Her eyes sparkled with joy, and she nodded her head eagerly in excitement.

"Careful! Let me go get a wheel chair for you and then we can go." I walked to the hall and got a wheelchair. When I walked towards the door, I heard her talking with someone.

"He can't know! I can't do this to him! I am horrible! He's been nothing but great to me."

"He is going to hate me even more! And we are blood."

It Ethan that's inside with her. I walked in feeling anger that they didn't wanna tell me.

"What can I not know?" I clenched my jaw as I looked at both of them.

"T-that I was the reason why she almost didn't make it in time." Ethan said as he looked at the ground.

"Y-yeah! It was scary." Sophia forced a smile. Something didn't seem right but I didn't wanna push it.

Eventually the truth always comes out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

This was just a filler y'all, more is yet to come.