You and I

(play the song until told)

Grayson's P.O.V 

I got inside my black Porsche and made my way over to Sophia's House. I sent her a message to let her know I was outside. I had told her mom to watch Oliver for us, Sophia deserved a night off and I felt bad for interfering with her love life all because I couldn't control my jealousy.

I saw her walk out and wave bye to her mom before closing the door, Making her way over to my car. 

"Ouuu Dolan upgraded! I see you." She said as she opened the door and got in.

"Yeah I usually take Ethan's car since he barely goes out. This is my precious baby" I pulled out of her drive way and began making my way to the City.

"Is it okay If I play some music?" She asked as she grabbed the aux cord and plugging her phone in.

"I mean you already plugged it in so why not?" I looked over to find her smiling and recording a few snapchat videos.

"I like texts from my exes when they want a second chance, I like proving niggas wrong, I do what they say I can't. They call me Cardi Bardi, banging body, Spicy mami, hot tamale.Hotter than a Somali, fur coat, Ferrari. Hop out the stu', jump in the coupe (the coupe), Big Dipper on top of the roof. Flexing on bitches as hard as I can..."

I playfully rolled my eyes as she rapped along with Cardi, I looked over to find her dancing adorably and continued doing her thing for the rest of the ride.

"We are here." I said as I pulled up into a public parking lot and turned off the car.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked as we both got out, I made sure to lock the car before walking off. 

"I honestly don't know, here lets move to the the little park here. While I search some good places to eat and maybe we can go see a movie?" I said as we came to a stop, I looked over to see her nodding her head and walking over to the flowers. I began looking for some places to go have dinner at.  

I approached her once I found a good place to eat at, She looked so adorable. I pulled my phone out and decided to take a picture. 

-Play song-

"Soph!" She looked up and tried taking my phone away as I took the picture.

I smiled admiring how cute she looked

"Graysonnnnnn" She whined as she tried snatching my phone.

"No, I like it! Look" I showed her the picture and I saw her face soften.

"I actually like it too. Now lets go because I am Starving!" We walked over to this small little sushi place. I couldn't help but see her face light up

AFTER DINNER~

"What's Next? " Sophia asked as we walked out and So an idea came to mind. I decided to surprise her.

"We are going on a little adventure, You'll love it. I promise." We both got inside my car and made our way over to the Hollywood sign. I pulled up and parked the car, we both got out and sat on the hood of the car as we admired the city lights and watched the sun continue to set. ( a little reference, down below)

"It looks so pretty up here, I fucking love this

"It looks so pretty up here, I fucking love this." Sophia said in awe, I looked at her admiring her smile and the way her eyes sparkled.

"It isn't as pretty as what I'm looking at." She turned to look at me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"And..What would that be?" I turned to look at her

"Well..." I cupped her face and looked at her brown eyes as she smiled at me. " I see the most beautiful girl in the world. She is kind,sweet,loving,smart, and beautiful. She is a hard working woman and a great mom." 

She bit her lip as she blushed.

"Thank you, for everything Grayson. I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier, it was pretty rude for me to do that when all you were try to do was care for m-" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. She kissed back instantly turning the kiss into something much more, it wasn't just a simple kiss anymore it was now filled with love. We both pulled apart and smiled at each other. 

"So...are you trying to take this into the back seat...or...?" Sophia said as she gave me a flirty look and bit her lip.

"Let's go!" We both ran into the car and in that moment we made love for the first time in a long time. 

She was exactly what I wanted, We all make mistakes without thinking and we tend to hurt the people we love without any intention of doing so. What she did was a mistake and I have learned to forgive her, because that's what we do. We forgive the people we love no matter what, I want her now and forever.  No one can compete with her, my heart and eyes were set on her, She is the biggest blessing besides Oliver.