Take it slow

Play audio when told :)

Sophia's P.O.V

I sat patiently on my white couch watching The Big Bang theory. When I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and walked over to open the door. To see Grayson holding a target bag and another holding an umbrella.
(Play)
"Hey Soph!" He said as he smiled. God his smile was perfect.

"Hey gray. Come on in! Before you get sick." I moved over letting him come in and closed the door behind him.  We both made our way my living room.

"So I brought some snacks in case you were craving something." He said as he began to take the items out of the bag.

"Aw thank you. But you do know cravings don't start till later on, right?" I said as sat next to him.

"No...see I'm new to this. I'm trying here Evans." He said giving me a mean mug before smiling.

"Whatever Dolan. Let's get down to business!" 

"Alright. First things first...I do want to be involved in every shape or form. From going to appointments all the way to seeing that baby come out of you. I want it all."  He blurted

"Woah...that came out all at once." I laughed recalling how fast he blurted everything out.

"I'm serious. I thought about it since earlier today. And I'm up all for it! If you want we can buy a house or move it. Whatever works!"

"Grayson...calm down. We got 8 months to do everything,okay? We will be fine. But I wanna take this slow. Like get to know each other and see how it goes. Yeah?" I said taking his hand into mine in a sincere manner.

"Yeah! Totally I am all up for it honestly. I think we should build a relationship of some sort before this little princess arrives!" He looked up at me, to only find his eyes glowing with pure happiness.

"Princess? You're hoping it's a girl? Dude I just found out yesterday and you guys are giving the baby a gender!"

"Hey it's my daddy senses kicking in" I bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You said your daddy senses! Like who the fuck says that!"

"I do! But I mean I can also be your daddy" He said as he gently pushed me back on couch.

"Eww!" 

"That's not what you said that night"

"Shut up!" He leaned over and started tickling my sides. Both of our laughs filling up the room.

"S-stop!" I begged

"Okay!" He held his hands up in defense and leaned down close to my lips. I looked up at him and felt butterflies in my belly.

"Kiss me." I whispered

"What?"

"I said kiss me..." I then felt his soft lips  against mine. This kiss was different than any of the kisses I've had in the past. It was soft,passionate, and gentle. He pulled away and laid besides me, as we spooned.

"Can I?" He asked.

"Can you what?"

"Touch your belly. I mean the bump isn't there yet but I just wanna."

"Yeah. Go ahead" I grabbed his hand and guided it to my stomach. Where he gently rubbed circles on my skin. Which seemed so soothing and relaxing. I closed my eyes as he gently hummed.

"I'm gonna love this baby more than anything. I can't wait. I love you Soph"

Those were the last words I heard before I fell asleep.