Chapter 12 - Match Making

**Harry's POV.**

The weather had decided to take a toll on us today, raining and windy and all of that VIrginia Beach jig. From our balcony, the waves where crashing dangerously against the shore, whoosing at the seagulls that where flying away. It was rare to find a person outside right now with the weather so horrid at the moment. Louis had suggested that we all stay inside and have a movie day, so that's exactly what we where doing. 

We rolled dice to decided which room we would reside in, and by our luck, Ky and I's room got picked. But hey, we had the comfiest couches. 

I lounge on the end of the long gray couch, my feet on the coffee table a while away, Kylie tucked under my arm and mimicking my posistion. Niall was on her other side and Zayn next to him. Louis and Eleanor had taken a spot in the matching love seat, Dani and Liam willingly taking a spot on a pile of blankets on the floor by the edge of the coffee table. 

My arm was slung casusually around Kylie's shoulder, my fingers twiddling with her long soft locks. Her back was pressed up to my chest, falling up and down with each breath I took. Practically, in other words, she was on my lap. 

We had picked out some weired comedy movie that was on the telivision, "No Strings Attatched", I think it was. My mind was hardly concentrated on the screen, until Kylie spoke up out of the blue.

"Are you okay, Niall?" she asked softly, only enough for the the people close to here. I snapped my head towards the blonde boy, a nervous expression on his face. With the arm that was around my girlfriends shoulders', I tapped my fingers along Niall's shoulders.

"M'fine." he mumbled in response, a blush forming onto his cheeks while he fiddled with his fingers. Okay. Something was definitly up with him. I've never seen Niall act this way before.

"You sure, mate? You look like you're thinking really hard. Something up?" I asked. He shrugged, scoffing. "Seriously, Ni. Tell us."

His cheeks heated up again, forming into a light red color. A grin lit up on Kylie's face. 

"You met a girl, didn't you?"

After that comment, Niall's cheeks turned fully red, his eyes cast down and you could tell he was trying to fight off a smile. He nodded just enough for us to understand. Kylie squealed and I smiled.

"So, the leprechaun seemd to find his pot of gold, eh?" I asked suggestivly, wiggling my eyebrows at him. Kylie thumped the side of my head, with about as much strength of a feather. I laughed. Niall glared at me.

Kylie rolled her eyes. "Ignore him. He's an idiot," she shot me a look and I smirked. "What's her name? Where'd you meet her?"

Niall's facial expression softned, his mind seeming to wander off somewhere into space. "Her names Morgan. I met her at Quizons earlier." he answered, suddenly seeming shy.

Kylie "aww'd" at him and he blushed harder, if that was even possible. "You gonna do something, Nialler?" I poked his cheek. He grinned but then let his face fall.

"I was....but she's way too pretty. Way out of my league, for sure." I wanted to slap him. Niall was definitly the most insecure out of the group, and we honestly had no idea why. So many girls would fall at his feet if he walked by, but he just seemed to compare himself to everyone and everything. 

"Are you kidding?" Kylie whisper-yelled. Niall looked straight at her, blank-faced. "Not to be blunt, but you're freaking hot, Niall. If I wasn't with Harry, I would most definitly be after you."

My jaw dropped and I feigned hurt, my hand pulling off her shoulder to hold my chest dramatically. "I thought you loved me! But I guess I mean nothing to you." I pouted. Kylie turned to me, a smile on her face. She kissed my lips tenderly then pulling away to ruffle my curls.