Chapter 10 - Sensations Shop

Hello guys! So, I'm back, hahaha. Sorry it's been forever, but I've just been super busy and all that, and plus I started a new Larry Stylinson story (check that out btw, I'll be uploading after this) and that seemed like all I could concentrate on for that week....so I kind of neglected my other stories. Because every time I tryed to write for this story....two guys would end up kissing/ My mind was kind of on a gay-overload, but it's okay now. :) But, I'm uploading now, so I hope you guys enjoy. 

Espeacilly you, Emmy. 

Oh, and I decided to start putting requirments up to make me upload faster. Sooo, the requirment for this chapter is 5 comments and 5 votes. I know you can do it, and I'll even upload later tonight if you guys reach my limit by then. ;) Oh, and NO COMMENTING MORE THEN ONCE. *cough cough* EMMY MCLAUGHLIN. Yeah, I called you out. So, unless you're having like a conversation with someone else amoung my comments, no more then one. Feel free to fan, comment, and rape my voting button.

Lol, okay here it is. x

*****

Harry's POV.

The sound of crashing waves and screeching seagulls woke me up the next morning. My eyes opened up to look at the face of the perect girl next to me, my arms wounding even tighter around her small waist. This moment was perfect, indescribable, and I just couldn't believe she was mine now. I don't know if I'd ever be able to thank Louis enough for giving me a chance to be with Kylie. 

I know with my before ways, ironically, I had been a huge player. It'd pretty much turn out where I would find a pretty girl, keep her for a week or even less, then ditch her. I know it was rude but I just couldn't help my teenage hormones. But when I met Kylie, I knew she would be different. I knew I'd be willing to change my ways to get her and make her happy. 

It hurt to think how much I had loved her, how much I already love her.

Love is such a funny thing.

All I knew though was that I was never letting this girl go.

There was a stirring in my arms, and I glanced down to see Kylie's eyes fluttering slightly, a small yawn escaping her pink lips. I tapped my fingers on her lips, her hand instantly reaching up to smack them away. I laughed as a smile twitched at her lips, but she refused to open her eyes. 

I poked her eyes, only to have my wrists licked by her tongue. "Wake up, Ky. And stop licking me." I chuckled, blowing on her nose. I placed my lips on hers, putting as much emotion into it as possible to make her give in, and when she pulled away, her eyes still remained closed. I groaned.

"Come on, babe. Let me see those beautiful eyes of yours." I pleaded, poking her eyes again.

"No. I'm too tired."

"Pleaseeeee?"

"Nope."

"What if I give you a cookie?"

"I don't like cookies, Harry."

"Forreal? How can you not like cookies? Everyone likes cookies!"

"I was a dancer, Harry. I wasn't allowed to eat cookies." Kylie chuckled, finally opening her eyes. I ksised both of her open eyes, feeling them wink below my lips.

"You dance?" I asked after I was done.

Kylie sat up a little bit so that her face was closer to mine. "Danced. As in past tense, as in used to. I stopped." she bit her lip, which just made me want to lunge on her, but I resisted.

"After the accident?" I asked. She gave me a questioning look, her head tilted.

"Louis told me. You had a broken rib?" I said, seeing if I was right.