Chapter 5 -- I'm Not Perfect

Harry's POV.

I woke up to the sound of someone shouting in the room next to mine. 

"STOP THE CAR! STOP!!" the girly voice cryed, and I immidiatly knew it was Kylie. I jolted out of bed, quickly grabbing a wooden baseball bat next to my door and rushing out into the room next to mine. I didn't know why someone would be driving a car into her room at 2 a.m., but a baseball bat would surly stun them.

Slamming her unlocked door open, I didn't see a car, or another person for that matter, in there. It was just Kylie, screaming and thrashing all around her bed. She looked like she was in pain. I shut the door behind me, dropping the bat by her bed, and sat down beside her, trying to stop her from screaming in her sleep.

"Kylie, wake up." I said, gently shaking her shoulders. "Ky, it's just a dream, wake up love." I said again, shaking her more forecefully. Kylies eyes shot open, immidiate tears streaming down her face. Her red eyes looked up at me weerily. She looked so hurt and pained, I just wanted to wrap her up in my arms. 

"Kylie," I said softly, touching her arm with one hand while the other wiped her tears. She flinched. "Are you okay?" 

Her mouth opened to reply, but then the door burst open, Louis running in. I guess he had the same idea as me, since he had a tripod in his hand. He took one look at Kylie and his facial expression changed from worry to understanding. "Oh Ky." he whispered, dropping his weapon and coming over to his sisters side, pulling her into his chest while she sobbed into his bare chest. Louis stroked her hair and looked at me apologetically. I saw that his eyes had red rims around them, like he had been crying as well.

"Sorry, Harry. You can go." he told me, but not in a rude way. I shook my head. Why had they both been crying? It surly couldn't be because of what she had told us earlier..unless she got raped in a car somehow. That'd be uncomfortable and unsanitary.

My fists clenched then unclenched. If I ever got the chance to meet that guy, I can promise you I wouldn't be nice.

I ignored what Louis told me and turned half my attention away from his weeping sister. Seeing her upset sent a wave of pain throughout my whole entire body, and I didn't even know why. "Are you okay, Lou?" I asked him. He tensed his posistion around Kylie, who had calmed a little bit but was still crying softly into his chest, and he looked at me, pain deeply laced in his usually bright eyes. He didn't look like the Louis I had known to love. It was a side of him I had never seen before.

His eyes trained back down to Kylie, who seemed to be softly sleeping now, her back heaving with her heavy breathing. Louis layed her back down and kissed her forehead. He seemed to forget I was here, or atleast I thought so. 

We sat there both in silence until Louis was sure she was asleep. Then he motioned with his fingers to come over to his room, to talk I was guessing. 

I followed him without a word, and shut the door behind me, turning on the lights dimmly so we wouldn't have to adjust our eyes. My best friend sat down on his bed and looked down at his hands. I stood infront of him, arms folded and I felt like a father scolding his child all of the sudden. But only I wasn't punishing him.

I hated being confused. "Are you going to tell me what that was about?" I asked. Lou looked up at me then back down quickly, sighing. Then I knew he was hiding something that  I didn't know, that the lads didn't know. 

"What is it Lou? You can tell me anything BooBear." I said, trying to lighten the stiffness in the air. He cracked a smile and took a big breath, his smile growing serious as he looked up at me, wiping on of his eyes. What was wrong with him? It was obviously something that made him and Kylie upset.