Chapter 9 -- My Girl

Kylie's POV.

I didn't have to think about it at all this time. "I love you too."

Harry pulled his head away to look at me with wide, surprised eyes. "Really?" he asked quietly.

"Really. I knew that I've had feelings for you for a while now, I just didn't realize them until now." I admitted. The smile on his face just seemed to be etched on there, like it was never going to come off. I just wondered what my face looked like right now.

Harry leaned in to kiss me again, and I welcomed it, until I thought of a reason that tainted my thoughts.

"Wait," I pulled away gently. He looked at me with me with questioning eyes, as if asking if he did something wrong. "What about Louis? I highly doubt he's going to approve of this." I finished, holding up our still intertwined hands to help me case.

Count on my brother to ruin our happiness.

Harry just smiled at me, pulling me closer to him. "I already talked to Lou about this. Says he's perfectly fine with it."

"And how much begging and pleading did that take?"

"Alot. But he said as long as I never hurt you, we can be together." he replied. "And I don't intend on hurting you. Ever."

I took a while to reel all of this in. Of corse I trusted him enough not to hurt me. But I just couldn't believe that my brother, Louis Tomlinson, was permitting his best mate to date his little sister. It just seemed so surreal.

"Kylie?" Harry snapped me out of my thoughts, giving me a half-worried look.

I smiled at him. And not just any smile, a true smile. "I just had to take some time to bring all of that in. I just can't believe my brother would agree to us." I told him. His hold on my hand tightened.

"I didn't either, but hey. I'm not complaining, I got you now, right?" he winked, his cheekiness showing. I rolled my eyes as I pulled away to a walking position and we started to walk down the crashing shoreline again, more close to eachother then last time.

After a minute of comfortable silence, Harry stopped walking.

"OH, LOOK OUT THERE!" Harry screamed, pointing out towards the sea. When I turned my head to look, a cold sensation viberated through my body and I realized that Harry had splashed me with water. By the smirk on his face, I knew I was right.

"Did you just throw water on me?" I asked dangerously. His eyes widened but he bent down to the water again.

"Maybe. Was it something like-" he paused, taking a big gulp of water and splashing it all over me. "-this?"

"It's on, Styles."

I lunged onto his back, him not guessing that I would do so. Instead, he paddled deeper into the water, making me giggle and scream on his back. I kept hitting him in the back of the head, hoping he'd let me go, but to no avail.

"Let me down!" I screeched. Harry just laughed evily under me. He was carrying me firefighter style.

"Nope, I think I want to get wet." he said loudly, throwing me over his shoulder and into the warm water.

I wriggled under the water for a while until I borked the surface, staring straight at the green-eyed boy who was still sporting his smirk.

"You threw me in." I pointed out, crossing my arms.

"I know."

"And?"

"I want to do it again." he grinned. Before I knew it, his arms where around my waist, my back to his chest as he spun me around in the water, my legs skidding to make ripples. A huge wave came towards us, making us knock to the sand floor, me on top of him as we laughed.

"Well, this is fun." I said, still laughing.

Harry spun me over so our chests where pressed together. "Sure is." he said, before smashing his lips to mine as the salt water chased on my back.

I felt him smile into our kiss, so I smiled back until he reluctantly pulled away with the smile still relevant on his beautiful face. "You taste like salt water."

"As do you." I pointed out, rolling off him and into the warm water. We pulled eachother up, making our way to the shore again. I looked back to where we had started out with the boys, who seemed to be nowhere in sight.

"I wonder where the guys went." I thought out loud, feeling his hand snake around my waist and pull me into his hip, then shrugging.

"Who knows. Probably somewhere up the boardwalk. Come on, let's go check this place out." he said the last part in a very girly voice, making me crack up with laughter.

"Wow, you really shouldn't ever be a girl!" I chuckled as we neared the wooden stairs that lead up to the concrete infront of a bunch of hotels. There was a load of people walking along side us, but nothing compared to what it would be like tomorrow.

"I don't think I could ever be a girl. The thought of having your boobs just jiggle around when you walk just seems painful." he shivered at the thought. I gawked at him and slapped his chest.

"There's a thing known as bras you know."

"You mean 'over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders'?"

I contorted to kicking his shin, but instead I just kept walking along him. I could get payback later. "Whatever you say, Harold."

We kept walking along the boardwalk, cracking jokes and sneaking kisses the whole time, until Harry stopped us again. I looked around his shoulder to see us infront of one of the little outside cafes, the man who was singing songs earlier still there.

At first, I didn't recognize the song he was playing, but by the looks of it, Harry did because he pulled me even closer to him. Then the lyrics started.

"I've got sunshine, on a cloudy sky. When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May."

I finally reconized the song as an old classic, and almost giggled at Harry's jazz voice as he sung along. Both of his arms wound around me and mine went around his neck as he sung quietly, much better then the other guy.

"My girl, talking about my girl."

The song carried on, with me only being able to hear Harry's gorgeous, raw voice as we slowly swayed. I honestly don't know how anyone could have such a beautiful voice. Even if he didn't make X-Factor, I'm sure he would've made it some other way.

The song finished up, and like our first kiss earlier, he put his forehead to mine. I breathed in his scent and smiled at his smile. There was so much smiling going on tonight.

"You're finally mine now." he whispered, biting his lip.

It's like he knew my personal turn-on's.

I really couldn't help it, and pecked his soft lips lightly. I could literally kiss these lips all day if I wanted to.

-----------------------------------

YO YO YO.

Okay, so I've got a few things to address.

1.) The song in this chapter is 'My Girl' by the Temptations. Listen to it, it's so sweet. :*

2.) That whole "guy singing my girl in tent at Virginia beach" thing really DID happen the first night I was there and we where checking everything out. I freaked out and texted my friend and was like "OMG PERFECTO FOR MY STORYO." and yeah.

3.) MY BURTHDAY IS ON MONDAY, OK. I'm so flacking excited! I can have BURTHDAY sex. :3 lol, nah. Imma be 13brah.

OKAY, BYE LOVIES.

Shoutout to Emmy for reading my story. :') I hope you have fun doing laundry! ;D

Comment/Fan/Vote/Sharee.❤

10 comments for chapter 10. :3

I'm evil, I know.

MOJOJOJO.

xxx, Jill.