GREY & TYLER +

[THIS BOOK IS ON HOLD DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM NOW WRITING ON A COLLAB ACCOUNT WITH SOME CLOSE FRIENDS OF MINE. THE ACCOUNT IS CALLED WriteNowGirls WHERE WE WRITE A BOOK CALLED "KNOCK FOUR TIMES" I'm sorry but I won't be finishing this book due to both writers block and other priorities!]

|SEXUAL CONTENT|

(This is a kind of pre-game Sneak peaks I guess.)

| Chapters that contain explicit content will have the '+' after it.|

(Ex. chapter: TWO-HUNDRED AND THIRTY +)

Copyright © 2014 WriteWayGirl

You can check out my tumblr FAQ's for the quote appreciation page, as I will use some quotes in this book that are not my own!  xx

|COMMENT• VOTE•FAN•TELL A FRIEND•TELL YOUR MOM•MAYBE NOT THE LAST ONE|

Enjoy. xx && HERE WE GO!

___________|||____________

|GREY|

* * *

"What if the way we started made it something cursed from the start"

SONG: WAITING GAME | ARTIST: BANKS

-

I could feel his heartbeat against my back as he pressed up against me, his arms sliding around my waist and fingers intertwining with one another as he locks me in.

I could see my breath in the air as I panted out, my chest heaving and lungs aching with every second that went by.

Tyler pressed his lips at the back of my neck, letting his warm breath roll down my spine as he slowly slips a finger underneath the elastic band of my yoga pants.

"Do you even remember my name." I shot out, jokingly, a small smile on my face as i feel his fingers now travel underneath the elastic band of my underwear.

"Amy?" He says breathily into my ear, a hint of amusement in his voice.

I trembled, his fingers slide right in between my legs, and I could feel his growing erection against my lower back .

"Prettier than Amy." I moan, his fingers rubbing small and quick circles on the bundle of nerves underneath my underwear.

"Lea?" He questions, his warm breath still slowly, achingly, crawling down my spine as his lips stay right at the nape of my neck.

"Bigger boobs than Lea." I moan a little more with every word I speak, my back arching against him though he still managed to keep his chest pressed to me.

"Terri?" He questions, his fingers stop rubbing circles long enough to travel down further, one finger dips inside me, almost a knuckle deep and I knew he could go further- why wasn't he.

"Tighter than a I remember" he hums from behind, slightly I grind into him. "Tighter than Terri." I mumble almost in a whine.

He laughs, "way tighter than Terri." He adds, in the time it took to say that, he was two knuckles deep and pulled almost completely out in an instant. "Tyler." I moan, my head rolling back on his shoulder. "Grey." He says just as entranced.

He pushes back in, his finger causing my walls to clench in pure pleasure, "your so wet," he calls out breathily into the air, I watch his breath roll up in fog before my eyes close shut in pure bliss.

My neighbors head pops up across the tall fence my dad had built back when I was younger.

"Howdy Doody Neighboroony!" Mr. Flanagan calls out, Tyler stops the rapid motion of pumps into my core, we both tensed and he pulled his hand out of my pants before quickly turning and shoving his hands into his pockets, to face Mr. Flanagan

I turn as well, "good morning Mr. Flanagan." I smile dimly.

"I thought I heard you all calling out girls from the church!" He says.

"Uhh-nope." "Nah, I don't think so." Tyler and I both mumble out at the same time.

"Really. I could if sworn I heard, Amy-Lea-...Terri!" He says joyfully, he was The pastor on Sundays but the neighbor hood watch president off the clock- which maid him all knowing when it came to the bible, but also to neighborhood drama.

"Alrighty then, see you kids on Sunday!" He says.

We wave vaguely, waiting for him to disappear over the gate.

"Maybe we should..." Tyler nudges towards the patio door, "go inside." I finish for him, "yea..." He nods. "Yea..." I repeat.

___________________________

|Again, Comment•Vote•Fan, && enjoy|

xx